Vendetta Made a 1717 castle fit a 3/4s arrma without cutting the chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neighborhater383ci

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Senton 3s
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

IMG_9019.jpeg

IMG_9020.jpeg

IMG_9021.jpeg

IMG_9022.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice work! What center driveshaft & pinion are you gonna use?
Where is your center drive shaft? Let's see how that fits.

Hopefully the center drive shaft won't rub up against that motor housing 🤷 and looking at the back of the motor looks like it's in the way of where the high speed bearing is supposed to be .🤔
I’m gonna let it run this 34/44 .8 setup for a few days while waiting for my new setup that I’ll let out once I know it works. It looks tight but with the aluminum center driveshaft I have it shouldn’t be an issue with rubbing the motor or the bearing expecially if I just put the shaft in backwards 😉

I got finished super late last night and haven’t had time quite yet but here in the next hour or so we’ll know

I’m gonna let it run this 34/44 .8 setup for a few days while waiting for my new setup that I’ll let out once I know it works. It looks tight but with the aluminum center driveshaft I have it shouldn’t be an issue with rubbing the motor or the bearing expecially if I just put the shaft in backwards 😉

I got finished super late last night and haven’t had time quite yet but here in the next hour or so we’ll know
Pics plz or it never happened 🙄

Is the front side of your power module exposed? Looks like you did a lot of removal of that front cover to get that huge pinion gear in there..🤔 and may I ask what diffs are you using to accommodate that massive power system..I mean xlx2 plus 1717 .wow .the only diffs you could throw in there for this 3s platform I believe would be 4s .my opinion is that your system is over kill .I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish but god bless that plastic tub and everything else on it .. video? Yeah I'd love to see this thing actually make it to running properly..good luck bud

Is the front side of your power module exposed? Looks like you did a lot of removal of that front cover to get that huge pinion gear in there..🤔 and may I ask what diffs are you using to accommodate that massive power system..I mean xlx2 plus 1717 .wow .the only diffs you could throw in there for this 3s platform I believe would be 4s .my opinion is that your system is over kill .I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish but god bless that plastic tub and everything else on it .. video? Yeah I'd love to see this thing actually make it to running properly..good luck bud
It’s actually a 4s kraton just wearing a vendetta body and aero so it’s got the metal diffs and they handle the power amazingly. The plan was running a 2050kv spectrum or something on 8s which was the setup but I also like to beat the poop out of it and drift it around so I quickly killed multiple motors which has landed me here. The power modules backside (side closest to diff) is cut from basically the top mounting/clamp hole down, the front where it surrounds the metal mount is uncut

IMG_8948.jpeg

IMG_8949.jpeg

It’s actually a 4s kraton just wearing a vendetta body and aero so it’s got the metal diffs and they handle the power amazingly. The plan was running a 2050kv spectrum or something on 8s which was the setup but I also like to beat the poop out of it and drift it around so I quickly killed multiple motors which has landed me here. The power modules backside (side closest to diff) is cut from basically the top mounting/clamp hole down, the front where it surrounds the metal mount is uncut

View attachment 363511

View attachment 363512
Ok brotha .let's see this thing rip 😁👍

Do you plan on putting back the center shaft bearing? And is that a zip tei around the center shaft where that bearing should be .🤔

Video ? Can't wait to see this fly to the moon with all that POWA😁👍

View attachment 363511

View attachment 363512
What will you do when Oregon DMV sends you a letter saying you need to bring back your plates..that you cut in half to make side skirts ??😁👍 Love the customization and modding going on in this build . truly a unique one ..🥰

Last edited:
Omg that shaft is tight like prom night... whooooooo baby 😁👍

I can see the motor cooling fins definitely making a mark on that shaft ..looks like some friction going on there....let it rip😁👍
Hasn’t ran yet the marks are old lol

Do you plan on putting back the center shaft bearing? And is that a zip tei around the center shaft where that bearing should be .🤔

Video ? Can't wait to see this fly to the moon with all that POWA😁👍

What will you do when Oregon DMV sends you a letter saying you need to bring back your plates..that you cut in half to make side skirts ??😁👍 Love the customization and modding going on in this build . truly a unique one ..🥰
That is a bearing just looks funny I used the vendettas removable bearing support right in front of the one built into the chassis

Back