Looks like a really solid ramp, not cheap warning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

44Dan44

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Saw this while messing with dirt bike stuff. Looks like a really nice product, portable, good angle, wide enough.
ftw-big-kicker-ramp
ftw-colby-raha-big-kicker-ramp-freestyle-motocross-pit-bike-bmx-yard-1_1800x1800.jpg

ftw-colby-raha-mini-kicker-ramp-freestyle-motocross-pit-bike-bmx-yard-6_1800x1800.jpg

That ramp looks about 2 feet wide, which is bare minimum for RC jumping. With an RC, you can't consistently hit a 2 foot wide ramp with speed. With the speed you can reliably hit that ramp, I'm guessing you'll get 5 to 15 foot long jumps. If you try to hit it faster and fly further, you're going to have lots of bad ramp shavers and lots of broken parts. Bikes have a very narrow footprint, and can hit narrower ramps. Even with motor bikes, those guys can only jump about 15 feet. And it's pretty big, it's not that portable (it won't fit in a car). Plus, two parts means two people have to carry it or you have to make two trips between your truck and wherever you set it up.

You can build a 3-4 foot wide ramp that you can hit fast for less than $50. It will be just as portable if not more. With a ramp that's 3-4 feet long, 18 inches to 2 feet high, you'll be able fly 40 feet and beyond.

There are adjustable and MUCH more portable ramps designed for RC's starting around $250 that will also launch you 40 feet and beyond.

Last edited:
TBR - will fold quickly. I have the V2 and that deformed on the first launch. Alu is a bad choice, save your money. This is ok for 10th scale.
KC RC - looks interesting but do not see shipping to US.Edit: Only looked at the 36", the other 2 have shipping.
Killaramp - don't think you will get anything from Russia at this point or any time soon. Actually a good one, several on the forum bought one.

Yes, I'm still looking for a good option myself.

Let's not lose focus on the fact that this is M/C capable ramp. So the cost isn't that much of a stretch IMO. My Killaramp is sweet but at over 200 it's only capable of RC scale stuff. Regretfully I purchased the regular version and really could use two bolted side by side for it to be a great ramp. I didn't realize they had a "Wide "version when I bought it so it's my fault.. My 1/8 hits it fine but I haven't tried the 1/5 scale toy yet.

TBR - will fold quickly. I have the V2 and that deformed on the first launch. Alu is a bad choice, save your money. This is ok for 10th scale.
KC RC - looks interesting but do not see shipping to US.Edit: Only looked at the 36", the other 2 have shipping.
Killaramp - don't think you will get anything from Russia at this point or any time soon. Actually a good one, several on the forum bought one.
Good to know. Too bad the TBR is still not durable. From the videos I've seen it's got good adjustability and provides nice launch angles.

I have a TBR 4.0 ramp - I purchased it in August 2021. I took it with me on 5 camping trips during the end of last year and have used it several times at home. I've not seen any durability issues with it so far. The largest/heaviest car I'm launching from it though is my 6s Typhon. I've been considering purchasing second one so I can tie them together to have a wider surface.

I will say that I don't abuse it either. I'm not hitting the ramp at ludicrous speed and sending my cars the length of a football field. I'll be bringing it to a meetup this weekend (if we don't get rained out) to share with the group. This will give it more abuse for sure and I can report back on how it held up.

@ZooKeeper not disagreeing, mainly because the 1/8th Typhoon is equivalent to a 1/10 scale car. You won't see issues.
Try launching a 1/8 Kraton, and it will deteriorate quickly.

this looks like another option but really expensive and quite heavy.

That ramp gets you 3 feet of air. For $362.99 and at 86 lbs, I don't consider it a good option. You can build a wooden ramp that will provide much better launch, be much lighter, and cost less than $50.

There is a Freshpark ramp that provides great launch for RC's, but it's $637.99 and 162 lbs.

Last edited:
That ramp gets you 3 feet of air. For $362.99 and at 86 lbs, I don't consider it a good option. You can build a wooden ramp that will provide much better launch, be much lighter, and cost less than $50.

There is a Freshpark ramp that provides great launch for RC's, but it's $637.99 and 162 lbs.
Ah thanks for sharing. I really want a killaramp but I doubt we can buy from them anytime soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back