List of Kit Breakers like Jenny's RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nitrohouse.com
Got a few parts from them. Standard prices, fast shipping
They don't appear to be a kit breaker. They appear to just a normal hobby shop that sells Arrma packaged parts. Kit breakers have huge discounts because they disassemble whole cars and sell off the parts.

They don't appear to be a kit breaker. They appear to just a normal hobby shop that sells Arrma packaged parts. Kit breakers have huge discounts because they disassemble whole cars and sell off the parts.
Just wanted to announce a new parts breaker in town. Me.??.

I was active in another parts breaker thread last week and it seemed like the community needed/wanted one in the EU. So, although it doesn't really look like it's going to be profitable. I thought I would try it anyways. As I've stated on my Facebook page my goal is to provide myself and my fellow basher brethren in the EU with less expensive parts.

If you're interested, here's my Facebook link. fb.me/ronsrc ?

Shipping outside of the US can be time consuming, expensive, and unpredictable. There are all kinds of customs rules and hold ups. Ebay actually makes it easy, all you have to do is check a box. I mail things to Ebay facility in VA I think, using standard USPS rates for my cost. After it gets there, they handle the international stuff, it's out of my hands. Ebay calculates the shipping cost in the item view when the out of country buyers view the item.

If you're selling multiple items per month, it's very worthwhile to open an Ebay store account. I don't know the numbers, but for a minimal monthly fee you get a big discount on the post sale fee % they take.

Shipping outside of the US can be time consuming, expensive, and unpredictable. There are all kinds of customs rules and hold ups. Ebay actually makes it easy, all you have to do is check a box. I mail things to Ebay facility in VA I think, using standard USPS rates for my cost. After it gets there, they handle the international stuff, it's out of my hands. Ebay calculates the shipping cost in the item view when the out of country buyers view the item.

If you're selling multiple items per month, it's very worthwhile to open an Ebay store account. I don't know the numbers, but for a minimal monthly fee you get a big discount on the post sale fee % they take.
THX, I can't and don't want to try and compete with Jennys In the states. The main thing is to make possible for Bashers in the EU to get inexpensive parts quickly. But I will be selling on Ebay as well I believe. Thanks for the tip. Also in addition to my FB Shop I might put a standard shop online. I wanted to keep it simple for now. As I have almost no profit built-in I need to keep the time invested to a minimum.

Yeah so, I'm not really looking to make a business of it, just to pay for my time and try to help the community a bit

Just wanted to announce a new parts breaker in town. Me.??.

I was active in another parts breaker thread last week and it seemed like the community needed/wanted one in the EU. So, although it doesn't really look like it's going to be profitable. I thought I would try it anyways. As I've stated on my Facebook page my goal is to provide myself and my fellow basher brethren in the EU with less expensive parts.

If you're interested, here's my Facebook link. fb.me/ronsrc ?
Hey, have you got Senton parts? fb is being doody and not letting me see your page XD

Hey, have you got Senton parts? fb is being doody and not letting me see your page XD

Yes and no, I don't have a full Senton yet to part out. But I do have access to some brand new parts I'm taking in on trade. that I can get for you. just message me and let me know what you need.

That goes for anything you don't see on the shop.

Update on Ron: Created a real shop not only on FB.
Still at the start of it and stock is not huge but he is very motivated.
10% discount with link below available till Monday.
For everybody who doesn't want to deal with customs and prolonged delivery times connected to it.
don't get me wrong Jennys service is top notch and for sure I will still be ordering if I need something when its not available from my friend.

I hope thats ok with the moderators - don't wont to get blocked from my favourite forum but this thread looks like the place for it!

https://ronsrc.store/discount/AF-3DF

Update on Ron: Created a real shop not only on FB.
Still at the start of it and stock is not huge but he is very motivated.
10% discount with link below available till Monday.
For everybody who doesn't want to deal with customs and prolonged delivery times connected to it.
don't get me wrong Jennys service is top notch and for sure I will still be ordering if I need something when its not available from my friend.

I hope thats ok with the moderators - don't wont to get blocked from my favourite forum but this thread looks like the place for it!

https://ronsrc.store/discount/AF-3DF

@elschizo Thanks for your support and passing on the link!!! (y)(y) As mentioned stock isn't that large, but if you PM me with what you need I will put it on the high priority list of what to stock next.

Message from Ted at Jennys Rc after I asked him how things were going with the business:
Screenshot_20200421-135350_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I will also have a difficult time restocking. Or I will have to raise prices, as I usually buy cars that are on sale and now that cars are also becoming more scarce there are no more discounts to be had. without a discount, I would lose money.

I have purchased several items from Lumidave35 and I will say that I love how incredibly fast the parts hit my mailbox.
If someone in Canada needs something and I can help just let me know.

@Glock21user if this offer still stands I may just have to take you up on it one of these days...let me know! ?

Shout out to LumiDave35 and JennysRc. Even during this crazy Covid-19 time it seems they each teleported my parts to my doorstep. I ordered last Thursday and received them yesterday.

Oh, and my Typhon is now basically an Outcast with a Typhon body lol.

Of course it is still valid.
Anytime

Good to know! I really appreciate that. ??

My truck should be here tomorrow...and if I know me, it won't take me long to break something. If I end up having trouble sourcing a part (or more likely parts...plural ?)...I'll def touch base! Thanks again brother! Cheers ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back