Kraton Kraton 6s with SR315? Compatible with my DX5C?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epoweredrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
So i know with my Granite 4x4 brushless that it came with a crazy rx even if it is suppose to be Spektrum, but i know it won't Bind to my DX5C,
but this Kraton 6s I just purchased ( suppose to be here Wednesday) shows it has a SR315 so did they do something funky to it or would it bind to my DX5C TX?
I have seen range issues with stock radio and honestly I would just like to use my TX with my new truck. the only thing I am not sure of is if there is a easy way to to make it where i can turn down the TX quickly I like to turn down the Granite to 50% for my wife to drive it.
I know i can go into the menu and adjust the travel, but is there a easier way does anyone know?

Thank you
Chris

So i know with my Granite 4x4 brushless that it came with a crazy rx even if it is suppose to be Spektrum, but i know it won't Bind to my DX5C,
but this Kraton 6s I just purchased ( suppose to be here Wednesday) shows it has a SR315 so did they do something funky to it or would it bind to my DX5C TX?
I have seen range issues with stock radio and honestly I would just like to use my TX with my new truck. the only thing I am not sure of is if there is a easy way to to make it where i can turn down the TX quickly I like to turn down the Granite to 50% for my wife to drive it.
I know i can go into the menu and adjust the travel, but is there a easier way does anyone know?

Thank you
Chris
Yes, sr315 is dual protocol.

You read the manual any!? Would help a ton if you went through it a few times!? 😎

Screenshot_20221010-093626_Drive.jpg

I believe you can make a new profile with those settings (reduced throttle travel) and switch to that when needed.
Thanks everyone, and Wouldn't that mean having to rebind? I guess maybe adjusting the travel from 100% down to 75 or so before letting her drive might be the only real way. I just thought maybe someone knew.

You are basically creating another model in the menu. The original gets copied. Then modify/rename the copied model for Thr. Trims etc, lowering speed.
It takes alot of time and patience to understand most any upgrade radio. It comes with practice navigating the menu and trying the many different features. It will all click at some point.

You are basically creating another model in the menu. The original gets copied. Then modify/rename the copied model for Thr. Trims etc, lowering speed.
It takes alot of time and patience to understand most any upgrade radio. It comes with practice navigating the menu and trying the many different features.
Alright thank you, I will look into it, I have had the radio a couple of years but only have maybe 30 minutes of use with it, i did basic set up and never looked at anything else, I fly with Spektrum Tx's also so i understand the programming on the air stuff just never dug into the Land stuff.

If you look at the diagram I sent, under identifying controls and switches you will see that control trimmer A is set from default to throttle trim for OTF adjustment.. just turn the sucker down and let her go to town.. you will see it on the screen go down as you tap the button!!

I was totally being nice, fr just read that and it will really help.. especially if you go over it a few times!! Sheeeeet 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back