Infraction Just pulled the trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronass

Reaction score
Lmao i didn’t even get a chance to drive the limitless hence no room. So I went and bought an infraction v2. Lol. Hope it’s as fun as everyone says. I do love the hobby thou. Gonna order the vipaz solid rubber tires for it from M2c. But I couldn’t find really any info on upgrades. Guess this is good out the box.?

Lmao i didn’t even get a chance to drive the limitless hence no room. So I went and bought an infraction v2. Lol. Hope it’s as fun as everyone says. I do love the hobby thou. Gonna order the vipaz solid rubber tires for it from M2c. But I couldn’t find really any info on upgrades. Guess this is good out the box.?

Do you like to smoke?
ford loop GIF by ADWEEK

I do. Mary Jane and rubber lol

Then you got yourself the right machine and proper boots.

You will be grinning from ear to ear ,real soon! 🤘

Lmao. I am already.
So know needed upgrades off the rip. I don’t plan on upgrading at all unless necessary this is a straight beat machine.

Stock, straight out of the box.
No upgrades needed to smoke!

You're gonna love it outta the box. I just built a roller Infraction, and I had forgotten how much fun they were. You're gonna love the tire shredding.

Biggest upgrade I'd recommend is a steering servo. You'll probably wanna check out GRP tires, HobbyHeroes has the best deal on them. If you run GRP, highly recommend turning down the timing a bit from stock 22 degrees to help with heat. More torque is needed to handle the higher grip on the GRP. The servo died on me at around 1 month in, resulting in my first crash.

I feel it is good out of the box...always good to check diffs, loctite screws just check the rig over to make sure it is tight. I do like the skid plates on the bottom to not grind out the hex on the chassis screws.

Bash on Sir (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back