IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking out the boat fellas. Single 6s crammed in. I just got a heat gun after 4 years lol.

IMG_4196.jpeg

IMG_4195.jpeg

Last edited:
Taking out the boat fellas. Single 6s crammed in. I just got a heat gun after 4 years lol.

View attachment 365727

View attachment 365728
Rc boats are fun. I built my first tunnel hull out of wood years ago with a k&b outboard nitro motor. When I lived up in your state, I bought gas enforcer boats and ran them in the channels up in Port Huron. They've come along way in this hobby.

I’m up to no power. Not every one. Just my complex. Da F? lol. And just like that? It’s back on. Ok! Storm gone. Boats are both greased, gps is charged. Let’s try and squeeze in some more boating and see if we can join the 100mph club with the Felony.

Last edited:
I’m up to no power. Not every one. Just my complex. Da F? lol. And just like that? It’s back on. Ok! Storm gone. Boats are both greased, gps is charged. Let’s try and squeeze in some more boating and see if we can join the 100mph club with the Felony.
Get that 100👍

I’m going for the 4s batteries today and run it 8s. The Felony. I do have 15000 mah 120c 3s bricks to run it on 6s but I need that triple digit number. It’s capable but I learned you need a really long straight road. You won’t get 100+ just stabbing the gas in 700 feet. Although I did get 95 in 800 feet but I’m running a Mamba XL and a 1717 soup can. I got the set up. Looking hard today for a country road. Off to the boonies I shall go!

image.jpg

image.jpg

https://photos.app.goo.gl/B6GhyrCEL7Vm4VQA8

Finally got the toe eliminator GT infraction out for a little tuning . stearing is running perfect .also set my lights to the 3rd channel knoby thingy .love how I can turn them off and on by the transmitter .she's seems to be running nice .I cleaned her all up and now she's all dusty again🙁 time to wipe her down and check things out .tires felt warm .I forgot to put my gps on🤷 wasnt trying to go full throttle .

@BudUMfan vid above watch it

Last edited:
Now that’s what I’m talking about @King blitz! Those lights are dope

Atleast you don't have to put it back together when your done. Man I'd love to do what you do. All the fun, no diagnosis or repair.
Sorry not taking away from the difficulties of your job, it deff can suck also but I think it's bad @ss

Yall hiring? 😅
Oh hell yea, don't get me wrong it's a blast, that's my favorite part and why I moved in this direction. I was at Acura as a master/team lead, cars are to the point where its more and more issues caused by faulty software, with no update available to fix it. Mechanical problems still exist, but it's mostly electrical and I know I don't have to tell you how crazy and how much of a time suck that can be.

I decided that I wanted a change of pace and it's the best move I've made so far in my career. I'd say come on down, but I know how good you have it where you are. :LOL:

Back