IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! You still nursing that POS mower?😆 you talked about it last spring. Ya got enough money into it where you could of bought a 48" zero turn mower.😆 it's like me and my jeep...can't let it go! 😆
Oh yeah baby bran new gas tank ,carb ,oil change and a whole lot of duct tape to hold that back wheel first pull and runs like a charm .just hope the wheel holds up🤣🤣

17150289957577568969727921996468.jpg

Duct tape works wonders🤣🤣👍

Some added support with zip ties🤣🤣

The tank and the carb was 15 dollars free shipping on eBay .came with extra gaskets .primer bulb and air filter sponge and even a spark plug..I mean come on Boyz that's a deal 😆

I'll run it till I can't gaf it up no more .got save money for my Rc addiction 🤣🤣

Attachments

• 17150290542842478910759249016131.jpg
    17150290542842478910759249016131.jpg
    579.4 KB · Views: 5
Oh yeah baby bran new gas tank ,carb ,oil change and a whole lot of duct tape to hold that back wheel first pull and runs like a charm .just hope the wheel holds up🤣🤣

View attachment 364877

Duct tape works wonders🤣🤣👍

Some added support with zip ties🤣🤣

The tank and the carb was 15 dollars free shipping on eBay .came with extra gaskets .primer bulb and air filter sponge and even a spark plug..I mean come on Boyz that's a deal 😆

I'll run it till I can't gaf it up no more .got save money for my Rc addiction 🤣🤣
If it ain't zip tied, it ain't right 🤣🤣
Looks good to me. It'll cut grass!

Just finished cutting the back yard grass and the back wheel was running side ways but still on lol had to go slow but I think if I paint flames on it then it will go faster right 🤣🤣🤣
Flames. Paint the flames. (see grey Noto)😅

Bro.. we need to start a crappy push mower group.
This guy's still chugging along as well... no airfilter for a few years now, don't even know when that went missing 🤣😂

Gonna need to patch some holes though, starting to spit grass out all over the place at me. Not so worried about that but ain't much stopping a rock either at this point 😂

It runs so damn good though. I ain't replacing this thing. Just needs a few plates welded on over the holes 🤣

20240427_130935.jpg

20240427_130944.jpg

This guy's still chugging along as well... no airfilter for a few years now, don't even know when that went missing 🤣😂

Gonna need to patch some holes though, starting to spit grass out all over the place at me. Not so worried about that but ain't much stopping a rock either at this point 😂

It runs so damn good though. I ain't replacing this thing. Just needs a few plates welded on over the holes 🤣

View attachment 364884

View attachment 364885
Leave the holes, it will help the blade cool and prevent warping.

I've never changed the oil in mine...ever. 😆

Flames. Paint the flames. (see grey Noto)😅
Ok red flames coming up👍😆😆

View attachment 364884

View attachment 364885
Duct tape over them holes .call it a day 🤣🤣

Leave the holes, it will help the blade cool and prevent warping.

I've never changed the oil in mine...ever. 😆

Hell man I few newer Briggs powered things I've seen (including my power washer) has a sticker saying "never change the oil! Just add as needed" on them... I'm dead serious man.

Ok red flames coming up👍😆😆

Duct tape over them holes .call it a day 🤣🤣

If you cant duck it!

Nah man imma plate that sucker one of these days. Started to the other day which is why I power washed all the loose paint off when I took that Pic.

That poor thing was been around a few minutes. Dad had it a couple years before me. Hit a culvert and bent the crank shaft. Went to throw it out and I'm like just hold your horses old man, that there's a perfectly fine mower! Few taps with a 4lb sledge and she was perfectly true again. He couldn't believe I bent it back and didn't explode the bottom case. ... truth be told neither can I. But I did it. And she's been purring ever since for like 10 years or more. That sucker (dad) wasted perfectly good money on a new mower 😂

Hell man I few newer Briggs powered things I've seen (including my power washer) has a sticker saying "never change the oil! Just add as needed" on them... I'm dead serious man.

If you cant duck it!

Nah man imma plate that sucker one of these days. Started to the other day which is why I power washed all the loose paint off when I took that Pic.

That poor thing was been around a few minutes. Dad had it a couple years before me. Hit a culvert and bent the crank shaft. Went to throw it out and I'm like just hold your horses old man, that there's a perfectly fine mower! Few taps with a 4lb sledge and she was perfectly true again. He couldn't believe I bent it back and didn't explode the bottom case. ... truth be told neither can I. But I did it. And she's been purring ever since for like 10 years or more. That sucker (dad) wasted perfectly good money on a new mower 😂
That's awesome 👍

I friggin love this! Barely awake. Stumbling to wake up and I got my peeps making the day better off the rip. Corporate America and their micromanaging reporting. Let’s beat these fkers down! Yes. Metrics. That’s just the one screen. Let’s do more with less! Woohoo

image.jpg

I just heard our present administration wants to raise income taxes on middle class.people that make from 50k to 100k🙁 🤷
50-100k is middle class? And a new car or truck rings in at $40-50k..not putting myself down here but, 50-100k a year doesn't afford much as it is, gosh. What a bunch of scumbags the Jo-mentia administration is, can't wait till they're gone myself. A$$holes.

50-100k is middle class? And a new car or truck rings in at $40-50k..not putting myself down here but, 50-100k a year doesn't afford much as it is, gosh. What a bunch of scumbags the Jo-mentia administration is, can't wait till they're gone myself. A$$holes.
Yup your right .sleepy Joe needs to go .our only hope is to get back our last president.but with the left constantly attacking him with BS and unfair trials,not sure what's going to happen.🤷sit tight and watch and see what comes out of this stormy Daniel's / hush money case..which hush money is not illegal.they trying hard to rhrow him in jail.but he has a unfair trial in New York..they all left lol.blue state.

That's a great way to make sure nobody will vote for them
I hope so .but the same time I'm already paying enough taxes..taxes is just a legal form of the government to steal from us workers.. basically the government is a bully..they say you want to live? Pay me .you want to eat? Pay me .you want to breathe? Pay me .you want to work to live? Pay me 🤷 my property taxes are a joke .my grandfather in Portugal bought a house ,nothing fancy .he payed taxes one time during sale and that's it . property taxes don't keep going for ever ..here it's always which simply means we own jack nothing.

Last edited:
Yup your right .sleepy Joe needs to go .our only hope is to get back our last president.but with the left constantly attacking him with BS and unfair trials,not sure what's going to happen.🤷sit tight and watch and see what comes out of this stormy Daniel's / hush money case..which hush money is not illegal.they trying hard to rhrow him in jail.but he has a unfair trial in New York..they all left lol.blue state.

I hope so .but the same time I'm already paying enough taxes..taxes is just a legal form of the government to steal from us workers.. basically the government is a bully..they say you want to live? Pay me .you want to eat? Pay me .you want to breathe? Pay me .you want to work to live? Pay me 🤷 my property taxes are a joke .my grandfather in Portugal bought a house ,nothing fancy .he payed taxes one time during sale and that's it . property taxes don't keep going for ever ..here it's always which simply means we own jack nothing.
I don't think he is our ONLY hope, but joe and his admin has got to go.

Taxation is theft, and Constitutionally illegal. Sales tax is the only thing we should be paying, period.

Back