IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to hate Mondays for sure.
Same here , sometimes Mondays go by fast and other times it drags.i worked over time yesterday 7 hours so today I took off . double time on Sundays but I already put in 10 hours of over time during the week then Saturdays so if i work to much overtime i get destroyed in taxes..no point in paying $300 in taxes .got to take it slow ..it's cold here today.already sprinkling and looks like another wet sunday..my rc cars don't touch wet roads.so me and my wife will do some spring cleaning.i got boxes of crap we stored in the attic of baby crap my wife loves to hold on to . especially boxes of ready bears lol.they all going out today.ill drop them off to good will .😁👍

Here's a tree that will never get cut down as long as I'm around, I couldn't bring myself to fell it when I was clearing my land. best I can figure the trunk is around 50 to 60 inches, I can't reach from one side to the other. View attachment 364542
An '01 Corolla and '97 Accord next it for reference. Trunk is about as wide as the car.
IMG_20240505_161742491_HDR.jpg

Dang! I'm running a CNC mill today till 11am, gotta a guy out. The flange blocks I'm thread milling a 4" NPT hole in a 1-5/16" thick plate w/ (4) 3/4" mount holes
A+B two vise op. One complete part per run. One program. Sawed blank in A side gets partial work flips to B side & gets completely finished there. 4" NPT thread milled hole. 6" x 1-1/2" thick bar stock, finished to 1.31" thick, faced on both sides. Last pic is completely finished.

Last edited:
Thank you! Sorry if I put to much, KB, its your thread- I think I was asked for pics, if I could.
Beautiful weather here today! Wish I was outside!!!
Bro it everyone's thread 😁👍 post whatever you like type as much as you like .vids pics we love everything..I appreciate whatever you drop here😁👍

Just plz one thing I ask is no pics or vids of feet or fat women.those are two things that make me 🤮

I took today off .I have to go to city hall pay a water bill then get some gas for my old ass lawn mower that's been on its last leg for about 5 years now .I won't let it die..today I'll be installing a new gas tank plus new carb .new spark plug .oil change..my left back wheel rotted off the frame . little bit left so I duct tape the crap out of it last fall.and its still rolling 😆😆

Spring bashing in cherry blossoms!

View attachment 364844
Now that looks beeeeeutiful 😁👍

My rigs only drive in dry weather. But my crawlers. I run them in snow and muck. Then compressed air. after a good wash.
Me too, which is why I can't figure out why my rc's always end up muddy and rusty?! Someone's running them while I'm away I know it!!🤔🤨😜🤣🍻
I can't help it, I just gotta bash. I do try to avoid actual standing water or gumbo mud, but otherwise I just send em. To each their own of course.😁👍🍻

Me too, which is why I can't figure out why my rc's always end up muddy and rusty?! Someone's running them while I'm away I know it!!🤔🤨😜🤣🍻
I can't help it, I just gotta bash. I do try to avoid actual standing water or gumbo mud, but otherwise I just send em. To each their own of course.😁👍🍻
I wax my speed runners🤷 makes me feel they go faster 😆

I’m waxing my boat with every run. But dang @King blitz that boat grease…. Well it’s greasy! 😂🤣😂🤜🏻🤛🏻😂
I know it makes a difference! On my old 1:1 aluminum boat it runs 32mph with a clean, waxed hull. By the end of the last season it was all dirty with scum rings and it was down to 27mph.

I’m waxing my boat with every run. But dang @King blitz that boat grease…. Well it’s greasy! 😂🤣😂🤜🏻🤛🏻😂
Allways wax boats before a run👍you will notice grease from the flex shaft inside the hull .clean it up and before every run re grease the shaft .after your run your suppose to blow out all the water out of your pick up tubes and wipe down the flex shaft and regrease it again.make sure no water is in the cooling jacket and lines going to ESC👍

Allways wax boats before a run👍you will notice grease from the flex shaft inside the hull .clean it up and before every run re grease the shaft .after your run your suppose to blow out all the water out of your pick up tubes and wipe down the flex shaft and regrease it again.make sure no water is in the cooling jacket and lines going to ESC👍
Oh man, that's way to much hassle for me. Guess I'm out of the boat game, before I even start, LOL.

@King blitz taught me well. And the Sonicwake (@Dan B. ) has a smaller shaft. So less hassle. Less grease on the shaft. Less shaft! I grease my shaft regularly but I don’t wanna get off topic here with TMI….🤫😂😎

@King blitz taught me well. And the Sonicwake (@Dan B. ) has a smaller shaft. So less hassle. Less grease on the shaft. Less shaft! I grease my shaft regularly but I don’t wanna get off topic here with TMI….🤫😂😎
Let your girl grease your shaft boyeeeee🤣🤣🤣

I know it makes a difference! On my old 1:1 aluminum boat it runs 32mph with a clean, waxed hull. By the end of the last season it was all dirty with scum rings and it was down to 27mph.
I use collinite marine wax .I use it because it helps the hull glide better and less drag. Besides it eliminates water scum .

I took today off .I have to go to city hall pay a water bill then get some gas for my old ass lawn mower that's been on its last leg for about 5 years now .I won't let it die..today I'll be installing a new gas tank plus new carb .new spark plug .oil change..my left back wheel rotted off the frame . little bit left so I duct tape the crap out of it last fall.and its still rolling 😆😆
OMG! You still nursing that POS mower?😆 you talked about it last spring. Ya got enough money into it where you could of bought a 48" zero turn mower.😆 it's like me and my jeep...can't let it go! 😆

Back