IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused on how to set the fail safe on the radio link Rc4gs .why isn't as simple as either yes for on and no for off🤷 why is there increments🤔
You can set it up any way you want, it’s a great feature. IIRC I have mine set to neutral throttle, neutral steering, and 25% brake. So if you lose the signal the rig goes straight and gets 25% brake.
I think I had to watch a you tuber when I did it, I was also confused.

You can set it up any way you want, it’s a great feature. IIRC I have mine set to neutral throttle, neutral steering, and 25% brake. So if you lose the signal the rig goes straight and gets 25% brake.
I think I had to watch a you tuber when I did it, I was also confused.
Ok thank you ..but why the 25 percent brake?? Why not full brake ,so it stops when you loose reception and doesn't keep going even slowly..?

I'm just trying to figure this out..I'm on break at work and I want to take this for a run later .

Ok thank you ..but why the 25 percent brake?? Why not full brake ,so it stops when you loose reception and doesn't keep going even slowly..?
You could go full brake, but if you’re hauling a$$ when you lose signal it will lock up your wheels and you’ll spin out of control. Maybe 50%? You should post in the electronics thread. I’m also interested to see what others are doing.

You could go full brake, but if you’re hauling a$$ when you lose signal it will lock up your wheels and you’ll spin out of control. Maybe 50%? You should post in the electronics thread. I’m also interested to see what others are doing.
Ahhh I see what your saying..ok I'll post something up...ok here is another question.🤔 So I haven't hooked up the radiolink to my infraction yet cause the flysky is still on it .but later I am going to swap over to the radiolink ..now my question is when I bind the radio to the receiver .and I get throttle and stearing ,would I still need to calibrate the esc even though throttle and stearing work ???? When I hooked up the flysky it was a simple plug in and play since I just swapped it out of my boat

The whole point of calibrate the esc to the new radio would be so that the ESC knows where full break is and full throttle is
And stearing.if there both doing it then why would I need to calibrate again 🤷

Yeah we kinda like dogs here. To us hurting a pet should not be a mistomeaner.

Hello. How are you guys setting your fail safe on your transmitter????

Hot pink😁
Not sure about a fail safe thing. I think it's automatic. ??

Last edited:
Ahhh I see what your saying..ok I'll post something up...ok here is another question.🤔 So I haven't hooked up the radiolink to my infraction yet cause the flysky is still on it .but later I am going to swap over to the radiolink ..now my question is when I bind the radio to the receiver .and I get throttle and stearing ,would I still need to calibrate the esc even though throttle and stearing work ???? When I hooked up the flysky it was a simple plug in and play since I just swapped it out of my boat

The whole point of calibrate the esc to the new radio would be so that the ESC knows where full break is and full throttle is
And stearing.if there both doing it then why would I need to calibrate again 🤷
Yeah, I’d totally recalibrate the ESC. The travel throws on the trigger and wheel could be slightly different. That way you’ll know that you’re set up perfectly.
BTW, usually with my RadioLinks the receivers are already bound to the transmitter when they come out of the box. You may not even need to bind it.

👋🏻 You guys ever sleep?!? I like wheelies! I’m a little sleepy today. But looking to bash. Boat too. The Angry Shark for a few more days. @King blitz You'll be the first to know. Then I can push @Dan B. over the edge with some video's of the sonic wake ripping 6S. Dan. It’s super fun and you love speed. An area man like yourself should treat yourself!

👋🏻 You guys ever sleep?!? I like wheelies! I’m a little sleepy today. But looking to bash. Boat too. The Angry Shark for a few more days. @King blitz You'll be the first to know. Then I can push @Dan B. over the edge with some video's of the sonic wake ripping 6S. Dan. It’s super fun and you love speed. An area man like yourself should treat yourself!

That's a negative ghost rider. I take about a 3hr nap each night- most nights.
I'm getting too old for that crap though and my body hasn't decided to let me sleep more hrs yet.

That's a negative ghost rider. I take about a 3hr nap each night- most nights.
I'm getting too old for that crap though and my body hasn't decided to let me sleep more hrs yet.
Take a pill. Ive been taking one for 20years or so. V/A. :cool:

Wifey has to take melatonin herself. She has some wild nightmares from that stuff, I'm not to interested in that. I already have some wild dreams as it is.😅

Didn't use to be this bad when I had a shot or two before bed but when I stopped drinking 3yrs ago the sleep thing went to crap.

I always say if my body wanted the sleep, it'd keep me asleep lol.

Suddenly had a great idea guys..

Gonna see if I can't talk Crystal into getting a granite grom too... hmm.. how to persuade... She did say she needed an idea for the kids something to get 🤔😂
Wish me luck boys 🤣

Last edited:
My Dr. says different. At least for me. 🤣 . I don't drink. I just follow what my DR. says. 🤷‍♂️. To each their own. 🤣. You do what you have to, and I will as well. (y) If you tell Crystal, that its for you to bond, that might help. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
My Dr. says different. At least for me. 🤣 . I don't drink. I just follow what my DR. says. 🤷‍♂️. To each their own. 🤣. You do what you have to, and I will as well. (y) If you tell Crystal, that its for you to bond, that might help. 🤷‍♂️

I wasn't meaning anything negative about it for you my friend, sorry if I came off that way. If you've got something working for you then thats awesome. 😎

I could tell her that. She'd probably just respond with the fact my 2 oldest already have like 6 of them between them 😅

I go through the same crap with my next door neighbor..he has this stupid ,some sort of tree that limbs hang over my driveway and birds crap on our cars and 3 years ago when this thing was just around 5 feet tall I told the neighbor that this was going to be a problem for us especially when it gets to the point where it gets huge and starts to grow into my yard and over my roof ,I suggested to cut it down .I told her I would do for nothing.now I'm dealing with it just being able to cut what goes over but some of it is growing straight up and I won't be able to cut it .she is a tree hugger and she doesn't want me to cut it down 🤬.I just put a new roof 3 months ago and if it doesn't get cut now ,in 3 years it's going to go over my roof .like wtf...well I got a plan ...I'm gonna sneak over to her yard spike some copper nails in the trunk and its gonna kill it..😁👍
Here's a tree that will never get cut down as long as I'm around, I couldn't bring myself to fell it when I was clearing my land. best I can figure the trunk is around 50 to 60 inches, I can't reach from one side to the other.
IMG_20240501_183532130_HDR~2.jpg

Whaaaaaaattttt whooooooppp heeeeeeeeer whaaaaaaattttt let's go. .get them boats rippin it up

Here's a tree that will never get cut down as long as I'm around, I couldn't bring myself to fell it when I was clearing my land. best I can figure the trunk is around 50 to 60 inches, I can't reach from one side to the other. View attachment 364542
Beeeeeutiful 🌲 don't ever cut it .that's your source of clean air..trees filter our bad air and produce your oxygen needed daily.go hug that tree and say 😁🌲I love you 🌲😁👍😆

It's a Willow Oak, eh.....I'm not really a tree hugger, but this one is so big and perfectly shaped I just couldn't bring myself to do it. The span is massive, makes the cars under it look like toys.
Can anyone help me with my Notorious? It is a monster on 6s. Plan on 4s tomorrow. Any thoughts on a better wheelie bar? Thanks.

You’re already on the right track with your 4s idea. The best wheelie reducer is your throttle finger. 😊 I bought a clapped out, under serviced NOTO from another forum member and went through a steep learning curve. 😂 It’s a really fun rig but a totally different trip for me. It’s a stunter, and only ever wants to stunt. I put a battery in it a couple or three times a year and I’m like, “holy crap, did you see that? I wheelied for like 200 yards!”
Oh yea! That truck is so fun I looooove mine. Throttle control is the key, or turn down the punch. I run mine on 9 though, with the brake on 50%, any more and it does a front flip onto the lid when you slam on the brakes too hard.

Little blue pill😆

Will be doing some work around the house today .spring cleaning and later try to take the GT infraction out then relax before another brutal week of work .

Back