IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta get that bread 🍞 Let's go!
Yeah we need to work hard . because there's a lot of people on welfare that need our money..and Mr Biden needs more to send over to other countries right😉

I’m going to hobble out and clean my porch. We have a wrap-around screened in porch that goes the full length of the rear elevation and all the way up the eastern side. It’s caught a lot of clutter through the winter.
When it’s clean it’s really pretty and can easily seat 20+ people. I need to get it back to that!

I’m going to hobble out and clean my porch. We have a wrap-around screened in porch that goes the full length of the rear elevation and all the way up the eastern side. It’s caught a lot of clutter through the winter.
When it’s clean it’s really pretty and can easily seat 20+ people. I need to get it back to that!
Sounds nice Dan but here's the difference between you and me. I would clutter up the porch so it only fits gf and me. :LOL:

What's this break thing? I don't take breaks! Can't earn the green if you ain't workin. I take 10 min to scarf down some chow at around noon. Otherwise there ain't no breaks here.
😂
Oh damn ,I feel sorry for ya ..what do they got ya slaving out in the corn fields bro? 10 min break? Wtf people crossing the border illegally get more time than that ...🤷time for a new job son 😆

Sounds nice Dan but here's the difference between you and me. I would clutter up the porch so it only fits gf and me. :LOL:
Wrap around sounds nice ...would be even better if it was completely wrapped around the whole house ,then you could make a race track and zoom around your crib😁👍

Just came in finally.RADIOLINK RC4GS V3 5 CHANNEL SYSTEM 😁👍

IMG_20240501_190041743.jpg

IMG_20240501_190005770.jpg

Oh damn ,I feel sorry for ya ..what do they got ya slaving out in the corn fields bro? 10 min break? Wtf people crossing the border illegally get more time than that ...🤷time for a new job son 😆

Wrap around sounds nice ...would be even better if it was completely wrapped around the whole house ,then you could make a race track and zoom around your crib😁👍

What you do for a living? Assemble Arrma RC'S?

Nah guys I hate sitting still. It's my choice obviously to skip takin breaks 🤣

What do I do? I pretty well work with a friend running a mechanic shop.. we run it our way and it makes our work life like it ain't even workin. It's seriously more relaxed there turning wrenches then being home most days.
Plus we get to play with cool old cars and race cars so.... most days ain't even actually like workin. Just get to do what we want and get paid for it.

Nah guys I hate sitting still. It's my choice obviously to skip takin breaks 🤣

What do I do? I pretty well work with a friend running a mechanic shop.. we run it our way and it makes our work life like it ain't even workin. It's seriously more relaxed there turning wrenches then being home most days.
Plus we get to play with cool old cars and race cars so.... most days ain't even actually like workin. Just get to do what we want and get paid for it.
When you love what you do ,you never work a day in your life😁👍 .I always felt that's true..I myself have allways worked with cars in body shops from the day I graduated highschool and last shop I was there for 16 years .the last 9 years I changed my career and now build nuclear subs..I love every minute of it 👍

Yo I just noticed I got two receivers with this Radiolink.🤷 I think the china man just hooked me up 😁👍 I watched a few unboxing videos of this Radiolink and they didn't pull out two receivers 🤷

With all these Xtra channels I think I'ma buy a horn 🤷fk it why not .a lot of times I use my cars out in front of my house since I have a very wide long road and I think it would be cool to honk the horn when I pull over to let them by .like saying HI😁👍. Maybey hook up another channel to more lights and flash them as they pass 🤷

Last edited:
I must say it feels go in the hand and this might have better distance but if we're to compare it to my Flysky FS-GT5 I'd have to choose the the Flysky ..the flysky feels way better .the quality of the buttons on the flysky are definitely better.the fly sky barely has any external buttons.pretty much all digital. The flysky also has like 8 mood colors you can change on the screen where the radio link doesn't.which is just a preference thing..no biggie but I like the fact I can change that instead of allways the orange or green back lit screen. Screen is smaller than the flysky ..but still nice . stearing wheel feels good on the radio link 👍 the radiolink is way bulkier than the flysky..not a fan of bulky crap.but I can get used to it.i haven't turned it on yet but when i do im sure ill love all the options it has.. receiver has gyro👍. Flysky does not ,..with flysky you need to buy a separate unit. either way I think I'm going to enjoy this radio..a lot better than the spectrum junk radio and receiver that got my ESC into red blinking death light..😠 but red blinking light is gone .I think i already mentioned that here a few pages back.anyways ill be back to running this weekend 😁👍

I feel you, man. The last thing I want in life is 20 people on my porch or in my house. The older I get the more antisocial I become. But hey, you can always lock the porch door, have a couple of shots and hop from place to place with your girlfriend. 😊

Back