IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, no I took the receiver cover off and that's how far I got before I went to bed.when I get home tonight I'll turn everything back on and see if the receiver has a light on it.i will disconnect the servo also and check it out.i really don't think it's my ESC..the radio is a spectrum Is a stx2 with a sr315 receiver and the servo is a ADS 15m. 15k red servo.i bet they both junk🤷 .looking at other kinds of transmitters .maybey a radio link 🤷 I do have a a few nice flysky GT 5 in some of my boats .I might take one off and try it on my infraction.that should tell me at least it's not my ESC.

I think it has to be the radio or receiver.because I don't have any of my red l.e.d strip lights working .like nothing works .the fans on motor and ESC do work 🤷.when I first turn on the radio then the esc , the esc goes through it's normal cell count beeps then a green light then a flashing constant red light and no response to throttle or stearing.something is fryed .pretty strange when the last time I used it I went to the school running track did some passes and not even hard ones .I think I did maybey 60 to 65 mph .so it's not like I abused anything.this is just aggravating especially when I take good care of equipment.
It could be something like you're saying. Strange things like bad or glitchy servos or fans, or even receivers can mess with the ESC, sometimes. That has happened to my stuff like that. It's worth the troubleshooting, seeing how expensive an ESC can be.

It could be something like you're saying. Strange things like bad or glitchy servos or fans, or even receivers can mess with the ESC, sometimes. That has happened to my stuff like that. It's worth the troubleshooting, seeing how expensive an ESC can be.
Yes . indefinitely would rather buy a new transmitter and receiver than a ESC for sure ..I do have a bran new mamba 2 and castle motor duo that I bought for my Big Rock extended speedster build and I haven't put it in yet .but I don't want to use it for the infraction... could be the transmitter also because last night I noticed that the on / off switch when you slide it to on the two red indicator lights pop up as usual but if you slightly even tap the on off button it turns off and the button is still at the on position ...so that could be it ..people say red blinking ESC light means no connectivity from transmitter to receiver🤷

Well my poor little 20 minutes of break is over .be back at lunch time

Yes . indefinitely would rather buy a new transmitter and receiver than a ESC for sure ..I do have a bran new mamba 2 and castle motor duo that I bought for my Big Rock extended speedster build and I haven't put it in yet .but I don't want to use it for the infraction... could be the transmitter also because last night I noticed that the on / off switch when you slide it to on the two red indicator lights pop up as usual but if you slightly even tap the on off button it turns off and the button is still at the on position ...so that could be it ..people say red blinking ESC light means no connectivity from transmitter to receiver🤷

Well my poor little 20 minutes of break is over .be back at lunch time
Sorry about your break. Don't waste it on Arrma Forum lol. That's some RC dedication. Good luck with the rest of your shift. Stay safe out there.

my Felony chit the bed on its 2nd pack. :mad:. 150 a.
Sorry to hear. Seems the road cars do put more stress on the electronics than off road? I mean, my brother has a half dozen Firma 150's, the only one that's ever given him any signs of trouble is in the Felony. It hits thermal shutdown pretty routinely, or, at least it did when he used it. After burning off the first set of Hoons, it hasn't been used since. He doesn't want to buy tires for it, LOL. I don't blame him, I drove it, I don't get the drifting thing. Just gets old too quick for me. 🤷‍♂️
Maybe you have to buy something stronger, sucks, but is what it is. I'd go Castle for that, I like my HW, but seems the Castle esc's are just better at handling amp hungry setups.

No I am good here. I would have a Traxxas rig over an Arrma, 3s. rig. for sure. My favorites? You choose yours. :cool: Mine are all 6s. . I don't do well with anything less than 3s. Best Traxxas 3s? Hoss. Best Arrma 3s? Typhon? . Just go with a 6s. Ha. 😁. Arrma 6s is a really great platform.

Last edited:
Sorry about your break. Don't waste it on Arrma Forum lol.

Whoa whoa whoa, sir.... Arrma Forum is never a waste of time. It is the only thing worth doing in reality aside from running our Arrma!

We gotta get this guy outta here..... pshh....

But seriously though... 🤣😂

Whoa whoa whoa, sir.... Arrma Forum is never a waste of time. It is the only thing worth doing in reality aside from running our Arrma!

it's all good my brotha .he means well ..I can't do to many things at the same time but I can definitely chew my lunch and be on the forum 🤣🤣

I must admit, I love the Arrma thing, or why would I be here. 🤷‍♂️ . I love the Arrma, Traxxas, and Axial rigs. 🏁
I love to love ARRMA..🤣🤣👍

Wifey making dinner and after I eat I'll power up the infraction and see if my receiver has a light on it ..I didn't check yesterday but I saw a vid that said if the light appears on The receiver means it's getting power and that should eliminate the receiver being bad 🤷 . I might just take out the flysky receiver and the fly sky GT5 radio and see if the esc is good . hopefully the blinking red light of death goes away. the spectrum radio throttle trim is on neutral .should I keep it that way or I put it back to where it was?

You wouldn't be the first guy to at least THINK it 😅. Yeah naw yeah, ARRMA forum is no waste. I was wrong. What am I worried about? King Blitz busts his blitz on the job. The man's motivated. I'm the one who couldn't juggle AF on a break. I'd get too caught up in it and forget to get back to my shift in time.

Gonna have to do some radio and receiver swapping to test things out.before that I'll try a couple of other things . either way a new receiver and radio are on the buy list.maybey a radio link🤔

You wouldn't be the first guy to at least THINK it 😅. Yeah naw yeah, ARRMA forum is no waste. I was wrong. What am I worried about? King Blitz busts his blitz on the job. The man's motivated. I'm the one who couldn't juggle AF on a break. I'd get too caught up in it and forget to get back to my shift in time.
I literally take my breaks where ever I'm working..lol sometimes I have no choice.if I'm lucky not be in the sub I can take a walk out side but that's rare,I' usually don't see day light for 10 hours a day .stuck in the artificial lighting sucks

Gonna have to do some radio and receiver swapping to test things out.before that I'll try a couple of other things . either way a new receiver and radio are on the buy list.maybey a radio link🤔
I got radiolink's 7 channel transmitter/receivers. TRX-4, K6/Mojave hybrid and now the Typhon arm Senton 6s. Works for me. Good range too.

I got radiolink's 7 channel transmitter/receivers. TRX-4, K6/Mojave hybrid and now the Typhon arm Senton 6s. Works for me. Good range too.
I got a few watching on eBay .just Incase .I have a feeling either the transmitter or receiver are bad..videos show that the receiver is supposed to have a light in it when powered..I get nothing

I got a few watching on eBay .just Incase .I have a feeling either the transmitter or receiver are bad..videos show that the receiver is supposed to have a light in it when powered..I get nothing
Not a good sign. ESC or transmitter. Sounds like ESC, but I hope not.

Man I don't miss workin for other folks 😅

I do this before work on a beautiful day at the park. I start work at 2:30pm, so yeah, almost no one at the park at that time. I go play at that time construction site in the afternoons, when no one is there. That's right next to that big park.

20240422_134136.jpg
20240422_134208.jpg
20240422_135001.jpg

Last edited:
Back