IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Table manners are optional during a BBQ. 🤣 :cool:

Oh damn that looks yummy....oh and put some damn socks on your piggies will ya .have some table manners 🤣🤣

Me and my wife are having sirloin steak tips with green and red bell peppers and porta Bella mushrooms..then green beans and mash potatoes for side😁👍
That looks good to me. 👀

Last edited:
Good morning/ about to be afternoon.today isn't bad out ,it's cloudy and about 50 degrees .soon I'll be working on my youngest car.he comes home for the weekend from college and I allways go through his car to make sure everything is ok .the normal stuff like check all the fluids and inspect his tires and air pressure and I noticed last week his coolant reservoir was a little low 🤔 so after I inspected all his hoses and everything I noticed under side of the coolant reservoir bottle it was a little wet.so I wiped it down and filled the missing coolant back to full .I burped the system and seemed fine so he took it back to college which is a two hour drive .I told him to keep a eye on the coolant level and gave him a bottle of coolant just Incase .so when I filled it back to full I did spil a very tiny bit and figured that was the reason why the bottom side was wet .but I had a strange feeling that for some reason that wasn't why it was wet so I ordered a new reservoir tank .24 dollars .no biggie .well when he got back home this Friday it was wet again ans his level was low again. Yup there is a hair line crack on his so today I'll be changing it over to a new one ...allways something 🤷

Good morning/ about to be afternoon.today isn't bad out ,it's cloudy and about 50 degrees .soon I'll be working on my youngest car.he comes home for the weekend from college and I allways go through his car to make sure everything is ok .the normal stuff like check all the fluids and inspect his tires and air pressure and I noticed last week his coolant reservoir was a little low 🤔 so after I inspected all his hoses and everything I noticed under side of the coolant reservoir bottle it was a little wet.so I wiped it down and filled the missing coolant back to full .I burped the system and seemed fine so he took it back to college which is a two hour drive .I told him to keep a eye on the coolant level and gave him a bottle of coolant just Incase .so when I filled it back to full I did spil a very tiny bit and figured that was the reason why the bottom side was wet .but I had a strange feeling that for some reason that wasn't why it was wet so I ordered a new reservoir tank .24 dollars .no biggie .well when he got back home this Friday it was wet again ans his level was low again. Yup there is a hair line crack on his so today I'll be changing it over to a new one ...allways something 🤷
My 2013 Dodge did the same thing. Plastic tank had a tiny crack. I replaced the cap at the same time to make sure all was new.

I'm just gladd I took precautions and ordered a new one so he just left for work .part time job to help pay for his car insurance which is 400 a month..it's all I ask for and I cover everything else.alls I ask of him is to keep getting perfect grades .he is a awesome very responsible kid and has a good head on his shoulders.as long as he stays focused on his career is all i care about. I'll keep working over time hours to pay for his college as long as he does his part.i never went to college .my dad passed away when I was 4 and he died at age 28 .all's I had was my mom and college wasn't a choice .my poor mom couldn't afford it..but that's ok because I'm ok .i work hard to make ends meet. So sob story short I don't want my kids to struggle in this fked up world so I do what I have to do ..ya feel me,😁👍

Ok it's sunny out and warm .time to get the fixing.maybey I'll take some pics 😁

I'm just gladd I took precautions and ordered a new one so he just left for work .part time job to help pay for his car insurance which is 400 a month..it's all I ask for and I cover everything else.alls I ask of him is to keep getting perfect grades .he is a awesome very responsible kid and has a good head on his shoulders.as long as he stays focused on his career is all i care about. I'll keep working over time hours to pay for his college as long as he does his part.i never went to college .my dad passed away when I was 4 and he died at age 28 .all's I had was my mom and college wasn't a choice .my poor mom couldn't afford it..but that's ok because I'm ok .i work hard to make ends meet. So sob story short I don't want my kids to struggle in this fked up world so I do what I have to do ..ya feel me,😁👍
Dude I'm in same boat! Daughter in college! I pay for alot of her stuff. She works too. Works for the college in the HR dept & dog sits on weekends for people that want to go out of town. I put a 55k takeout motor in her Honda at 288k! Now at 310k I think? New headlights after she hit a deer in November. Always something. And..just went out to wash the car...electric pressure washer went out. Oh well. It's a beautiful day! I can't help but think of Jim Carrey

bruce-almighty-jim-carrey.gif

You are a great dad😁👍
Man I appreciate it! You are too Blitz. I have a long story but bottom line is, kids need us. No matter their age. I was blessed to be able to raise 3, as a single parent. Youngest is my daughter, 21. I'm about to paint this Infraction wing 🪽 👍

Last edited:
Yep I knew it .there is the cracks .good thing I have a little brains left to order another and take care of it because if I hadn't those cracks would just get larger and possibly or should I say eventually he would over heat and blown motor

IMG_20240414_135135403.jpg

Job completed 😁👍 no more leaks .gonna take it for a ride and check again.

View attachment 360946

View attachment 360947

Simple removal .two 10 mm nuts two hoses 👍 any dummy can do the job ...🤪😜

Good catch my friend!

Now... time to tackle thay leaking washer fluid tank I spot. (Taped closed lid and such 😂)
Probably the pump itself, it's seal or the hose cracked coming off it. Those tanks don't usually leak unless they have froze and cracked. Common if you have a shop fill that fluid. Shops are known to water down washer fluid and thats no good when it turns cold!

Man I appreciate it! You are too Blitz. I have a long story but bottom line is, kids need us. No matter their age. I was blessed to be able to raise 3, as a single parent. Youngest is my daughter, 21. I'm about to paint this Infraction wing 🪽 👍
Paint and post it here .I wanna .we wanna see😁👍

Good catch my friend!

Now... time to tackle thay leaking washer fluid tank I spot. (Taped closed lid and such 😂)
Probably the pump itself, it's seal or the hose cracked coming off it. Those tanks don't usually leak unless they have froze and cracked. Common if you have a shop fill that fluid. Shops are known to water down washer fluid and thats no good when it turns cold!
No leaks but last week I went to remove that cheap ass blue cap that was held by a couple of plastic tabs .well I broke the tabs and I had to keep the cap from falling off so good ole duct tape worked lol for now.it has a very long neck so nothing spills out of it .the cap is just to prevent crap from falling in I'll replace that too soon

Good catch my friend!

No one touches any of our vehicles.i do everything my self 👍 I worked in body shops / mechanic all my life up until the last 9 years.like Dan mentioned I build nuclear subs now ..

Last edited:
Paint and post it here .I wanna .we wanna see😁👍
I will. 3 layers are drying on the 1st color. Gotta trim out the liquid mask & do the sides, 2nd color. Hopefully I'll get it done today! Man it's nice outside! Washing cars! I ran my ole beater RC, that little guy will take a beating!

I will. 3 layers are drying on the 1st color. Gotta trim out the liquid mask & do the sides, 2nd color. Hopefully I'll get it done today! Man it's nice outside! Washing cars! I ran my ole beater RC, that little guy will take a beating!
Got the Infraction 6s wing done. 3 color, transparent red, black outer side plates, silver inside the plates. Fun project. First time using liquid mask. Neat stuff. Turned out good I think.

20240414_175747.jpg

20240414_175651.jpg

20240414_175801.jpg

Back