Is this typical for RPM arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly.. but it's hackery at its finest.. but you sir are correct.. I've seen it done..but I believe the rears were the ones used.. 👍
would
Definitely not just you buddy... I'm right there with you man..😎.. we should start a club,, how to snap rpm arms like twigs...😂😂

The main issue with the 3s and 4s rpm arms is the actual diameter.. the 6s arms are insanely hard to break.. if they increased the diameter or even simply put an x pattern in the center (which they won't) they would be stronger...

It's all marketing.. why fix the issue when they can sell more arms..😎... Also the reason shipping to have them warrantied is higher than the arm price.. quicker, cheaper, easier to just purchase another set...

They have us by the kahoons..😱
Would it be hard to 3D print an alternative? There are some options on thingiverse today. Wouldn’t be too hard to beef them up right?

would

Would it be hard to 3D print an alternative? There are some options on thingiverse today. Wouldn’t be too hard to beef them up right?

@suchtragedy I believe remixed some arms.. the other ones on thingiverse look good on the site but are not manifold in the slicer so they do not print correctly.. holes are filled in.. they are a mess...

Arms are a tough one as for material.. I've tried many, and it never worked out.. but I do keep printed 4s arms on hand Incase I'm out, and have a breakage..
I wonder if any of the 6S arms could be retrofitted to work on the 3S vehicles. How can we find all the dimensions or cad drawings of parts?

Would this 6S Rear Arm fit if we were to remove the red area? Would be cool to find out.
View attachment 158901

Yes, read my previous post.. the look hacked but do work..👍

@suchtragedy I believe remixed some arms.. the other ones on thingiverse look good on the site but are not manifold in the slicer so they do not print correctly.. holes are filled in.. they are a mess...

Arms are a tough one as for material.. I've tried many, and it never worked out.. but I do keep printed 4s arms on hand Incase I'm out, and have a breakage..

Yes, read my previous post.. the look hacked but do work..👍
I may try it. Why not? They look beefy

I wish Arrma had arms like this Traxxas. They protect the bottom shock ends.

208C1269-BFC0-4CAA-B386-C48D54A3889B.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back