Gorgon Is the Arrma Gorgon really that good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you cut up the stock body?
I did. It split at the rear corners down the side. So I slit it with a hobby knife & cut the top out, folded the sides down & reused the top in the new center. Made a rear cab bulkhead with 1/16 ABS sheet, added the rollbars & a hoop over the center out of delrin tubing. All screwed in from the bottom attached to the ABS sheet & screwed the top & folded sides down with M2's & nuts.

20240125_175634.jpg
20240115_164433.jpg
20240125_163542.jpg

I cut down the rear body post & drilled & screwed it back together with M3s & reattached it to the body, it sits lower.

Last edited:
I did. It split at the rear corners down the side. So I slit it with a hobby knife & cut the top out, folded the sides down & reused the top in the new center. Made a rear cab bulkhead with 1/16 ABS sheet, added the rollbars & a hoop over the center out of delrin tubing. All screwed in from the bottom attached to the ABS sheet & screwed the top & folded sides down with M2's & nuts.

View attachment 364020View attachment 364021View attachment 364022

I cut down the rear body post & drilled & screwed it back together with M3s & reattached it to the body, it sits lower.
Really nice custom work! You fabbed the roll bar from scratch!? Cool!

Really nice custom work! You fabbed the roll bar from scratch!? Cool!
The center hoop I did. It's 7mm delrin tubing. I heated it w a mini torch & bent it with a mini tubing bender I had I use to make my own car & truck brake lines when I built cars. The rearward rollbars are just Arrma Infraction 3s ones.
Thank you!

Back