Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they get grumpy up there about going on the bmx track? That’s one thing I worry about, if I drive 2 hours and get Karen’d out of the place. I’m not the type to wreck property, but if there’s a big jump I’m gonna want to hit it and I’ve just got to assume they don’t want RCs on that track.

Do they get grumpy up there about going on the bmx track? That’s one thing I worry about, if I drive 2 hours and get Karen’d out of the place. I’m not the type to wreck property, but if there’s a big jump I’m gonna want to hit it and I’ve just got to assume they don’t want RCs on that track.
The only rule on the bike track is not to use it if there are bikes using it which is rare, I live 5 minutes away and have been there plenty of times and never been hassled,

There's a group of people meeting up at the Eagan RC track at noon this upcoming Sunday. I've never met these people but will be showing up with my Vorteks BLX. Looking forward to meeting some local folks with shared interests!

There's a group of people meeting up at the Eagan RC track at noon this upcoming Sunday. I've never met these people but will be showing up with my Vorteks BLX. Looking forward to meeting some local folks with shared interests!
I going to try and make it down there, not sure what rigs I'll be bring though.

funny I was planning on going sunday already! i’ll be there with my K8S until it breaks at least lol

If I make it I'll be running these 2 rigs.
1686358222917.png

I was out there today with this monster and the ramp between the bmx track and the rc track.

View attachment 305254

Good to briefly chat with you today! Got quite a few photos of your truck. You were sending it pretty hard!

If I make it I'll be running these 2 rigs.
View attachment 304876

Got a few shots of your rigs as well!

Full photo album from today is located here:
And a couple teaser shots below:

aeZ3581.jpg

MIREDRC.jpg
Hd9MTXp.jpg
RcmLReH.jpg
Eizf9fd.jpg

J5noP6j.jpg
EPoxmIm.jpg

my car lasted about 15 mins until i blew my rear diff but it was a blast! time for a aluminum diff cup i supposed

View attachment 305349
Gotta get off that throttle when your landing and that’ll stop happening I’d rather land bad off throttle than land good on throttle any day

Good to briefly chat with you today! Got quite a few photos of your truck. You were sending it pretty hard!

Got a few shots of your rigs as well!

Full photo album from today is located here:
And a couple teaser shots below:

aeZ3581.jpg

MIREDRC.jpg
Hd9MTXp.jpg
RcmLReH.jpg
Eizf9fd.jpg

J5noP6j.jpg
EPoxmIm.jpg
Thanks for the pictures!

Great pics! I ended up not being able to stop out in the afternoon, but I was able to head over in the evening. First time there, real nice track. Look forward to being able to sync up with more people at some point!

Great pics! I ended up not being able to stop out in the afternoon, but I was able to head over in the evening. First time there, real nice track. Look forward to being able to sync up with more people at some point!
We typically meet up every Sunday around noon. Occasionally saturdays as well. All depends on the weather tho too

It is a bit small but you can send it pretty good off the back of that berm. I can just about clear the whole track. 😎

Back