Kraton Ideas for a Kraton-- body / Talion / Proline Finnisher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

332_RC

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Infraction 4x4
Hey everyone. Im still building the K6 slider / roller I got a while back. Its going good. It came with a body. Its a older Proline Enforcer truggy body, I think. Its pretty good. I touched up the inside paint & added couple stickers. I may end up buying a clear body & painting one. Done a few, turned out good. My question tho, I'd like a Talion body or a Jconcepts Finnisher body. Yall got any pics of some paint you've done with either, I would love to see them. Thanks

Hey everyone. Im still building the K6 slider / roller I got a while back. Its going good. It came with a body. Its a older Proline Enforcer truggy body, I think. Its pretty good. I touched up the inside paint & added couple stickers. I may end up buying a clear body & painting one. Done a few, turned out good. My question tho, I'd like a Talion body or a Jconcepts Finnisher body. Yall got any pics of some paint you've done with either, I would love to see them. Thanks
Anybody got any pics of Talion bodies they painted or the Jconcepts Finnisher body they painted? I'm just looking for inspiration. Thanks

Anybody got any pics of Talion bodies they painted

Did you try searching for them online? Might try something like "Arrma Talion custom paint job" in your search engine of choice.

Here are a few pics of my Kraton with two different Finnisher bodies! They fit quite well and I like the look of it, but reinforcing with drywall tape and shoe goo is definitely necessary if doing any big bashing.

20200905_153826 (Web).jpg
20200905_153839 (Web).jpg
PXL_20230623_012747949 (Web).jpg
PXL_20230623_012750214 (Web).jpg
PXL_20230623_012754641 (Web).jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back