I.E.D.rones - Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Talk about a Remote Control of Death..

All they need to make them better is to install a little trebuchet on those drones** And

Trebuchet Ageofempires GIF by Age Of Empires Community

add some neodymium magnets to the top of those mines so when they hurl it towards a tank or vehicle the mine would stick..

**At least that way they can recover and re-use those drones again ,than to treat them like a condom - one use only.

Last edited:
Looks like a hopped up lawn mower, I like it. They need to insulate it, it needs to be quieter if they're going to sneak up on enemy troops. Definitely a good idea.

Last edited:
Looks like a hopped up lawn mower, I like it. They need to insulate it, it needs to be quieter if they're going to sneak up on enemy troops. Definitely a good idea.

Not really..
All they need is to offer some friendly "distractions"...
By ways of a couple of rounds of HE 155mm howitzer shells somewhere near the enemy position(s).

To let them know - "Please vacate the premises immediately."
Hopefully they will get the hint.
Monty Python GIF

Or else..
Launch the trebuchet mines.

I'm disappointed!! Where's the "happy ending"?! Gotta be one of the lamest sales pitches ever, no "boom"?! ..."G.I. Joe" not even interested ..🤪😞😴
BTW , G.I. meaning geriatric idiot!!🤣🤣🍻

Talk about a Remote Control of Death..

All they need to make them better is to install a little trebuchet on those drones** And

Trebuchet Ageofempires GIF by Age Of Empires Community

add some neodymium magnets to the top of those mines so when they hurl it towards a tank or vehicle the mine would stick..

**At least that way they can recover and re-use those drones again ,than to treat them like a condom - one use only.
You can only use a condom one time? Oooops🤫 🤣🤣🤣

1 kraton 6s
1 brick of C4
1 tub of red n tacky
2 box roofing nails

Now we have a party!

I think the Fireteam is more appropriate.

Also attach a Claymore mine to the front as bumpers.. in case you want to execute a frontal assault..

Can you imagine sneaking up to those Wagner groups with one of these, then gunning it -to jumping 30+ft into the air off a little berm and sticking the landing in the middle of the group?
Gives it new meaning..

"Don't just Bash. Blast"

Last edited:
I think the Fireteam is more appropriate.

Also attach a Claymore mine to the front as bumpers.. in case you want to execute a frontal assault..

Can you imagine sneaking up to those Wagner groups with one of these, then gunning it -to jumping 30+ft into the air off a little berm and sticking the landing in the middle of the group?
Gives it new meaning..

"Don't just Bash. Blast"

The billions of dollars saved.. Kraton 8s going 60-70 straight at them off an amazon bought ramp. (y)

The billions of dollars saved.. Kraton 8s going 60-70 straight at them off an amazon bought ramp. (y)

I couldn't find any Fireteam "Send IT to the Moon!" jumps.. so this will have to do >>

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back