Felony I commit one infraction….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudUMfan

Go Big, Go Fast. Go Blue!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon TLR
And it turns into a Felony. Just bought it. Never ran it. Speed gear is in. My infraction is so fast stock I’m not gonna lie. I’m scared! 😂😱

IMG_1786.jpeg

IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1784.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

IMG_1783.jpeg

IMG_1788.jpeg

I’m so looking forward to it. The paint job is stellar with the flake and ghost Arrma. I can’t wait to try it. I have a newly blacktopped road but it’s a major 4 laner (Dixie Hwy for you Michigan peeps) but it’s got a few sheriffs. If I can find a cool one, maybe he’ll not just let me? But clock it on radar. 😶‍🌫️ Who am I kidding. Offi(Must be the hippie lettuce.) I’m going to take my chances. It’s super smooth. First rip will be an out of the box, full throttle run. I hope to film it also. Cause I also break poop. I’m no @Notorious J level. No one is. But I got the knack myself. 🤪

IMG_1794.jpeg

IMG_1795.jpeg

View attachment 306246

Last edited:
Took it out today. No GPS but had a nice long stretch behind our huge work car port. Holy cow does this this rip. AVC works great as long as you stay in the trigger and slow down. No videos from yesterday either. We were so excited about the new Felony and Infraction my son mentioned on the way home...OMG Dad. No videos! We got lots of time kid! Taking them to work tomorrow. My buddy has the bug and this will seal THAT deal!

image.jpg

Last edited:
So I got 2 15000 mHa 100C batteries and holy hell what a difference. I have to get a GPS unit but it was all of 80+. I can’t post an iPhone video and the street was sketchy. But I made a few runs and my heart was pounding. Awesome

Took it out today. No GPS but had a nice long stretch behind our huge work car port. Holy cow does this this rip. AVC works great as long as you stay in the trigger and slow down. No videos from yesterday either. We were so excited about the new Felony and Infraction my son mentioned on the way home...OMG Dad. No videos! We got lots of time kid! Taking them to work tomorrow. My buddy has the bug and this will seal THAT deal!

View attachment 306808
Wow the Felony has a fatter rear end..good to see a side by side comparison.

Yeah not a fan of seeing those taller and fatter rear Fel Hoons. But they Look nice. (y)
For just drifting around bashing and all, I guess that they are great. Many said for straight line speed stability, those rear wheels don't hook up well.
I personally don't know.
But many convert to the 42/100 Hoons or same tires all around. And have to change out the rear diff to accommodate this.

Nice! What brand and I'm assuming you're running the speed pinion?
Yes on the pinion and the brand? I’ll look. Basher batteries on the box. At work but I’ll post a pic! Black box, yellow writing. These monsters!

70915175370__486E54F7-E949-4DC6-85D8-6FF07EE81A62.jpeg

Last edited:
Look like nice well rated lipos there. (y)
They cost as much as my whole Lim roller.:rolleyes:
You will be bashing for for 5 hours non stop. :giggle:
Have a charger with some grunt?
Might take a while there to charge each of them.:cool:
Lately I've been running 2 x 6s packs (6,200 mah packs) in Parallel. So I am getting roughly 12,400 mah combined. My Lim. Speed run hard passes.

Last edited:
Yes on the pinion and the brand? I’ll look. Basher batteries on the box. At work but I’ll post a pic! Black box, yellow writing. These monsters!

View attachment 308469
Nice! I have these in 8000mah 100C, they lasted for over an hour with light driving, when i arrived home they were on 3.8v couldn't believe it.

Nice choice of rig! Welcome. I don’t have one. Yet….😉

Look like nice well rated lipos there. (y)
They cost as much as my whole Lim roller.:rolleyes:
You will be bashing for for 5 hours non stop. :giggle:
Have a charger with some grunt?
Might take a while there to charge each of them.:cool:
Lately I've been running 2 x 6s packs (6,200 mah packs) in Parallel. So I am getting roughly 12,400 mah combined. My Lim. Speed run hard passes.
Holy mah! I’d like to convert one of my rigs (probably the infraction) to 8S. 12S? I say gawd Daymn!

Going to have to run it I. The morning. I should get 80 easy. It cut a little.

IMG_2109.png

Equinox lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back