How many of you...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost all of them 😂 it was a $300 73 Plymouth valiant with a slant 6 & 4 doors 🤘🏻🤘🏻
My second car was a root beer brown Dodge Dart with a slant 6. I actually broke the frame in half on that car. :ROFLMAO:

300 for my cheapest car, 150 for my cheapest M/C. Its fair to say, most of my RCs exceed that, new or used.
My second car was a root beer brown Dodge Dart with a slant 6. I actually broke the frame in half on that car. :ROFLMAO:
Savage!🤟🤟
1969 Thunderbird, 428 Thunderjet engine FE block, suicide doors for back doors and opera lights behind and to the side of your head if you were in the backseat. Shoveled snow all winter, by hand, and mowed lawns in the summer of 1977 to save up 400 bucks to buy it that fall when I got my license at 16 years old... Yup, old like rocks. That was a lot of money then and still is most of the time.

I'm not sure what 400 dollars of 1977 money is in comparison to now is though... almost hate to look.
I had an old 390 FE in a 60's F250. What a beast!

Last edited:
My first 1:1 back in 96’ was a 77’ Buick skylark that I paid $500 for. It got me to school and work so it did the job.. What a complete piece of garbage tho!! Rear shocks had to be cut off after they rusted out and punched thru the trunk. Drove similar to a boat after that. 🤣
So.. yea.. most of my rc’s cost more than that rolling dumpster. 😉

1st was a Dodge Ram50 4x4. Ran like a champ but looked like crap. Some called her "LockJaw" cause that's what you could get if you stood too close and got cut from the rust.

If counting parts then yes all my RC's cost more than her.

1st was a Dodge Ram50 4x4. Ran like a champ but looked like crap. Some called her "LockJaw" cause that's what you could get if you stood too close and got cut from the rust.

If counting parts then yes all my RC's cost more than her.
Sounds like that was one fine Mitsubishi. 😜

Sounds like that was one fine Mitsubishi. 😜
I loved that truck! Her real name was "Dirty D".
A lot of first's with that truck.
1st time going airborn in a 1:1
1st time running from police and actually getting away (not as bad as it sounds):whistle::devilish:
1st time driving on a motox track
1st time I burnt a clutch
1st (and only) time I got arrested I was driving her
1st speeding ticket (many more to follow):devilish:
Stress Wtf GIF

I loved that truck! Her real name was "Dirty D".
A lot of first's with that truck.
1st time going airborn in a 1:1
1st time running from police and actually getting away (not as bad as it sounds):whistle::devilish:
1st time driving on a motox track
1st time I burnt a clutch
1st (and only) time I got arrested I was driving her
1st speeding ticket (many more to follow):devilish:
Stress Wtf GIF
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do.....
Car Chase Police GIF

Scared Top Gear GIF by MotorTrend

Found footage of Mango and Dirty D catching some air! 🤘
I can throw some B.S. and say it was that good looking but in reality my two passengers hit each others head really badly, one had a bloody nose, my chest met the steering wheel with force, truck battery broke from the strap and put an outward dent in the hood, and needed alignment after.
DO NOT REGRET it though....it was freakin awesome!:cool::LOL:

I can throw some B.S. and say it was that good looking but in reality my two passengers hit each others head really badly, one had a bloody nose, my chest met the steering wheel with force, truck battery broke from the strap and put an outward dent in the hood, and needed alignment after.
DO NOT REGRET it though....it was freakin awesome!:cool::LOL:
I jumped said Buick off a 3’ retaining wall at the beach onto the frozen lake!! 😂🤣😂🤣 Everyone was fine but looking back I can’t help but wonder how I’m still alive considering all the dumb things like that I did. 😵
I don’t regret any of it either! 🙃

I jumped said Buick off a 3’ retaining wall at the beach onto the frozen lake!! 😂🤣😂🤣 Everyone was fine but looking back I can’t help but wonder how I’m still alive considering all the dumb things like that I did. 😵
Nothing wrong if no one got hurt 🤙 :LOL:

You are not alone, done some pretty stupid stuff myself, first time I caught air was flying over a bridge in my dad's 3/4 ton Chevy truck, felt like the Dukes of Hazard, man the engine revs when you catch air. :ROFLMAO:

Nothing wrong if no one got hurt 🤙 :LOL:
Amazingly! Everyone was too cool for seatbelts back then. 😎
You are not alone, done some pretty stupid stuff myself, first time I caught air was flying over a bridge in my dad's 3/4 ton Chevy truck, felt like the Dukes of Hazard, man the engine revs when you catch air. :ROFLMAO:
I can hear the dukes theme playing in my head. 🤙

Amazingly! Everyone was too cool for seatbelts back then. 😎

I can hear the dukes them playing in my head. 🤙
Its the dumb stuff that we did that makes us better informed as adults. Or something like that...in theory. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was a nasty set of railroad tracks in a friend's cougar for me (him driving) @ about 60, ripped the oil pan off, broke all the motor mounts. Coasted to a stop after about a block and a half. Definitely heard the dukes of hazard theme while in midair!!😆🤦‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back