Grom Hot Racing 10mm extensions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I am thinking of buying the 10 mm widening axles from HotRacing but I’m not sure if they will fit the truck without other modifications. Have any of you guys tried them?

I have the 0-offset, in terms of having full carbon/alloy and increase in pin/axle diameter they are the best durability upgrade for the Grom platform. The 10mm should be a universal extension to the stub.

Let my 5 year old’s friend who has never driven an RC just bash TF out of it yesterday with no problems. My diffs are locked and after getting rid of the garbage diffs it instantly destroyed the arrma plastic stubs/tiny pins. Worthwhile investment for any brushless Grom IMO

IMG_2458.jpeg

I have the 0-offset, in terms of having full carbon/alloy and increase in pin/axle diameter they are the best durability upgrade for the Grom platform. The 10mm should be a universal extension to the stub.

Let my 5 year old’s friend who has never driven an RC just bash TF out of it yesterday with no problems. My diffs are locked and after getting rid of the garbage diffs it instantly destroyed the arrma plastic stubs/tiny pins. Worthwhile investment for any brushless Grom IMO

View attachment 367095
I put in the metal diffs yesterday and it popped one of the front pins. That’s why I am looking into metal axles. Do you know the part no for the ones you used.

Thanks for the info. I got those coming. Before the pin broke I could tell a big difference in the way it drove with the metal diffs. I put Hot Racing shocks with 1325 CST Losi oil in “ it’s all I had” and that stopped it from being so bouncy. I have a 2440 brushless system in it. What electronics are you running?

16BL30-2838@4500kV with better tire package 👍🏼

IMG_2415.jpeg

IMG_2479.png

Thanks for the info. I got those coming. Before the pin broke I could tell a big difference in the way it drove with the metal diffs. I put Hot Racing shocks with 1325 CST Losi oil in “ it’s all I had” and that stopped it from being so bouncy. I have a 2440 brushless system in it. What electronics are you running?
Duh! The system is under the truck. What tires r those

Back