Hinge pin retainer clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hello,
I saw these on m2c and every now and again I have my front upper hinge pins wiggle out. I’m currently running the Basherqueen sledge body towers. Would this be a good solution?
6790839E-41D8-45F0-A01A-D812B3DF2033.jpeg

Are you using an alloy upper Rr block or a plastic stocker? Need to use TL on the threads if it is an alloy block. Plastic blocks never loosens for me. But they will break/crack easily. I also run the HR alloy blocks on some of my 6s rigs. But use TL on the hinge pin threads.
I noticed many like to use the captured EXB upper hinge pins along with the EXB Fr Rr upper rear Alloy pin block. A set screw retains the Hinge pins. No backing out. It works much like the Lower Shock Pins do.

Are you using an alloy upper Rr block or a plastic stocker? Need to use TL on the threads if it is an alloy block. Plastic blocks never loosens for me. But they will break/crack easily. I also run the HR alloy blocks on some of my 6s rigs. But use TL on the hinge pin threads.
I noticed many like to use the captured EXB upper hinge pins along with the EXB Fr Rr upper rear Alloy pin block. A set screw retains the Hinge pins. No backing out. It works much like the Lower Shock Pins do.
Word man thank you for that advice

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back