Here is a true test of Arrma Forum allegiance…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Ok, off to surgery tomorrow morning at 6:30. Total knee replacement. My left one was replaced about 10 years ago and had enjoyed around 6 surgeries after multiple injuries including traction for 2 months back in the day (1980’s) after an accident. It was all kinds of f’cked, so the replacement was pretty much expected. This one, my right knee, is because of bone spurs that resemble stalagmites on the CT scan. Well, ok then! Dude, I’m in my 50’s! Whatever, I can barely walk, so I’m looking forward to a new one. 👍. Let’s see how long I stay away from this place. 😊
Love you guys. See you in a few.

Ok, off to surgery tomorrow morning at 6:30. Total knee replacement. My left one was replaced about 10 years ago and had enjoyed around 6 surgeries after multiple injuries including traction for 2 months back in the day (1980’s) after an accident. It was all kinds of f’cked, so the replacement was pretty much expected. This one, my right knee, is because of bone spurs that resemble stalagmites on the CT scan. Well, ok then! Dude, I’m in my 50’s! Whatever, I can barely walk, so I’m looking forward to a new one. 👍. Let’s see how long I stay away from this place. 😊

Hope all goes well for ya bro and they get everything fixed up right for ya.

Dan buddy,
Didn't realize you were suffering..
Hope the operation goes smoothly and you get yourself a nice shiny titanium knee!
titan manufacturing GIF by TITANS of CNC

Hopefully you'll have some nice ,hot nurses to watch after ya.

Here's to a quick recovery! 🍺🍺

good luck bro!

Back