Granite Battery Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rag30

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey All! Looking to get some new batteries for my granite! Have Spektrum 3s batteries right now but they die out pretty fast. Any good options for it out there? Thanks!

So what you want seems to be higher MaH, Milliamphere/Hour, batteries. MaH is the storage capacity of any given battery but be aware most listed MaH's are inflated. There have been testes conducted here by others that proved this. But those tests also revealed a hidden gem. CNHL seems to be one of the best bangs for your buck. Consistently in the neighborhood of their stated specs where some well knowned expensive brands have been far off. Check them out

So what you want seems to be higher MaH, Milliamphere/Hour, batteries. MaH is the storage capacity of any given battery but be aware most listed MaH's are inflated. There have been testes conducted here by others that proved this. But those tests also revealed a hidden gem. CNHL seems to be one of the best bangs for your buck. Consistently in the neighborhood of their stated specs where some well knowned expensive brands have been far off. Check them out
I agree, I’ve had great luck with CNHL’s. Whatever you choose, measure the size of your battery tray and get the biggest and highest MaH brick that will fit.

And the last piece of advice here is this, if you go for longer runtimes, make sure you are adequately managing any heat issues with fans or cool down times. You can expect the motor and esc to get hotter and thats OK as long as it's managed.

Back