Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
438304852_10225763534855738_949888092131882833_n.jpg

My store will sell out of it in one week. A entire flat of the 32oz containers.
I like Miracle whip. I mix into canned tuna with chopped onions. It's good for sandwiches, but depending on what it is, sometimes, it just can't take place of Mayonnaise. Man, some people's perception of taste is bewildering.

I like Miracle whip. I mix into canned tuna with chopped onions. It's good for sandwiches, but depending on what it is, sometimes, it just can't take place of Mayonnaise. Man, some people's perception of taste is bewildering.
I went to Kroger got a jar of Duke's. Had to.

:sick: :vomit: 🤮

Oh, come on! You're like children with your snobish palates 😄. Reminds me of George Bush with broccoli. Maybe I'm just poor enough to be content with cheap eating. Heck, I even eat corn tortilla bologna sandwiches. Eggs ad oatmeal for dinner. As long as I'm not starving.

My sister just told me in text - "oh, you didn't KNOW? It's an internet fad to diss Miracle whip, lately...like people think they're too cultured and high class for it. It's a thing right now."

Last edited:
Back