Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W (626).JPG

I need to talk to some of my friends and find out where good places are to go fishing.
Near or on water usually.

You're welcome.

OMG. So true. More money than sense. Thousands in equipment and can't catch a fish. I get to see it first hand in about 10 days. Lol.
I stay away from the opener, It's just become a circus.

You’d think in the land of 10,000 lakes we’d have more room to spread out. It’s more like the land of 10,000,000 fishermen and they all wanna fish the metro lakes.. 🙄

So do we. Go up to my brother's place in Backus on Saturday. The opener. Hang out and fish there for a few days. Smaller lake. No pressure. Meet friends early Wednesday morning and fish on Upper Red Lake. Then head for a resort in Baudette. Fish LOTW or Rainy River the rest of the week. Come home Sunday. Much cheaper.

So do we. Go up to my brother's place in Backus on Saturday. The opener. Hang out and fish there for a few days. Smaller lake. No pressure. Meet friends early Wednesday morning and fish on Upper Red Lake. Then head for a resort in Baudette. Fish LOTW or Rainy River the rest of the week. Come home Sunday. Much cheaper.
I used to go up every memorial weekend and ride wheelers and fish in Backus. There’s lots of cool trails. One year we watched the DNR bust some guys riding across protected wetlands. The Ranger was PISSED!!! 🤣

You’d think in the land of 10,000 lakes we’d have more room to spread out. It’s more like the land of 10,000,000 fishermen and they all wanna fish the metro lakes.. 🙄

Even when I had my own boat, I never fished a metro lake. Nothing but morons. Burn a little gas. Hit the Chisago/Lindstrom area. Lots of great lakes.

Even when I had my own boat, I never fished a metro lake. Nothing but morons. Burn a little gas. Hit the Chisago/Lindstrom area. Lots of great lakes.
I’m too lazy anymore, I don’t have a boat either. I just shore fish for Muskie on the city lakes. Bonus is, even if I don’t catch anything there’s plenty of hot arse to look at. 👀

I used to go up every memorial weekend and ride wheelers and fish in Backus. There’s lots of cool trails. One year we watched the DNR bust some guys riding across protected wetlands. The Ranger was PISSED!!! 🤣

Awesome trails up there. We have several quads and three wheelers licensed to ride them.

Back