Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well spoken.
1702668096807.png

I'm sorry but if your business is profiting in the billions of dollars per year there is absolutely no reason that your employees should live at or near poverty level without any benefits.

My niece got a job at McDonald's they don't offer vacation unless you have been employed full time for 5 years!

McDonald's gross profit for the twelve months ending September 30, 2023 was $14.317B, a 9.63% increase year-over-year. McDonald's annual gross profit for 2022 was $13.207B, a 4.98% increase from 2021. McDonald's annual gross profit for 2021 was $12.58B, a 29% increase from 2020.

I'm not for big brother pushing their weight around but this bullshit needs to stop and the only way I see that happening is if the government steps in.

Lucky if we get 'pizza', we are allowed to bring and share our own cookies. Multi-billon $ company, there is a $B level where they go from 'family' to bs in no time.
Call it the BS - threshold.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but if your business is profiting in the billions of dollars per year there is absolutely no reason that your employees should live at or near poverty level without any benefits.

My niece got a job at McDonald's they don't offer vacation unless you have been employed full time for 5 years!

McDonald's gross profit for the twelve months ending September 30, 2023 was $14.317B, a 9.63% increase year-over-year. McDonald's annual gross profit for 2022 was $13.207B, a 4.98% increase from 2021. McDonald's annual gross profit for 2021 was $12.58B, a 29% increase from 2020.

I'm not for big brother pushing their weight around but this bullshit needs to stop and the only way I see that happening is if the government steps in.
Damn right! Let’s legislate a livable wage for the 99% that do the work in this country while the 1% don’t pay taxes that they can defer for decades.
Right on, man.

Last edited:
Back