Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 173028.jpg

That’s clearly an outdated gynecological instrument for dilating the ”who who” of poverty stricken women in red states that don’t have access to specific medical care in their community and have to resort to nefarious means to resolve highly personal medical decisions of a female nature that result in the termination of pregnancy and are now illegal because all of the right wing, conservative nut jobs that say they “don’t want no damned government making choices for me” but historically eliminate any who don’t sport a Y chromosomes in any of their legislative priorities. Shouldn’t you be machining some kind of top secret titanium fan ducts for military weapons we won’t hear about for another 20 years?

That’s clearly an outdated gynecological instrument for dilating the ”who who” of poverty stricken women in red states that don’t have access to specific medical care in their community and have to resort to nefarious means to resolve highly personal medical decisions of a female nature that result in the termination of pregnancy and are now illegal because all of the right wing, conservative nut jobs that say they “don’t want no damned government making choices for me” but historically eliminate any who don’t sport a Y chromosomes in any of their legislative priorities. Shouldn’t you be machining some kind of top secret titanium fan ducts for military weapons we won’t hear about for another 20 years?
1701558587157.gif

Last edited:
IMG_7812.gif

Back