For Sale FS Big Rock Ultimate 6/8S - $1600

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjosh

Fast, Faster, Boom…
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Vendetta
Greetings everyone, I'm thrilled to introduce my meticulously crafted Arma Big Rock Ultimate - $1600.
Constructed atop a premium Scorched RC titanium chassis plate, it boasts titanium center driveshafts and titanium front CVD’s. In the rear M2C Overkill shafts for unparalleled durability. The turnbuckles and pillow balls are crafted from titanium. Equipped with a brand-new Hobbywing 4990 motor and matching G2 ESC, complete with sleeved cables. This powerhouse is ready to unleash its full potential on 8S. Held securely by a Practical Proto Solutions motor mount with grub screw adjustment, and affixed with a hardened steel pinion gear. The ESC mount plate is crafted from carbon fiber, adorned with the essential ESC button for effortless control.

The servo is the Monster from Perfect Pass, enhanced with titanium servo lockdown screws from 1UP Racing for added stability and precision. The steering system is upgraded to a high-performance aluminum setup from Hot Racing, upgraded with bearings for smooth and precise control. The top plate and Ackerman has been upgraded to carbon fiber, and top hat bearings have been added for smooth action. The entire steering system has been shimmed for 0 slop.

Featuring triple bearing Treal front and rear hubs. The 7075 aluminum Treal front knuckles not only improve durability, they also improve the steering radius. The rear hubs have been enhanced with GR5 TI hardware. The front and rear bulkheads are Treal, complete with new differentials, that were upgraded with Arrma EXB aluminum diff housings. The center differential has been upgraded with the Arrma EXB aluminum diff housing to match. Enhanced with ScorchedRC hardened differential input cups. It is completed with M2C captured hinge pin system. Every component is meticulously selected for top-notch performance.

The top center brace is carbon fiber, shimmed for 0 play, and secured with titanium screws. The front and rear chassis braces are keyed 7075 aluminum. The front brace is from Vitavon, and the rear is from M2C (M2C did not provide a good fitment for the front brace, so I switched it to Vitavon). The upper hinge pins have been upgraded to Arrma EXB hinge pin that elevates the vehicle's durability with hardened pins, and a new keeper system that doesn’t come loose.

The suspension has been upgraded with Scorched RC GR5 Titanium lower shock pins. The shock towers have been upgraded to carbon fiber, and the shock standoffs have been upgraded to titanium.

New sealed bearings throughout. All differentials and wheel hubs have been meticulously shimmed for optimal performance. This system uses Anderson power connectors, which have been tested and proven to outperform traditional RC connectors. They are also far easier to connect/disconnect, while being rated for 10,000 uses. These are the name brand silver plated connectors, which is the only metal more conductive than copper. This package includes a GA 6S smart battery and EC5 adapter cable for your charging convenience. This is a smart battery that automatically discharges if left charged.

Whether tackling the streets or rough terrain, the two sets of included tires have you covered. Duratrax Bandido MT tires or dominating the streets, or off-roading with a set of used Fireteam tires, this versatile vehicle is ready for any adventure. A four-channel Dumbo RC radio system provides seamless connectivity. The Hobbywing app is free to use, and allows you to connect to the ESC and adjust parameters to your liking. This remarkable vehicle is Ready-to-Run (RTR), just bring your own charger, and prepare for an unparalleled RC experience!
IMG_5241.jpeg
IMG_5236.jpeg
IMG_5239.jpeg
IMG_5237.jpeg
IMG_5234.jpeg
IMG_5244.jpeg
IMG_5229.jpeg
IMG_4971.jpeg
IMG_5246.jpeg

Last edited:
Greetings everyone, I'm thrilled to introduce my meticulously crafted Arma Big Rock Ultimate - $1600.
Constructed atop a premium Scorched RC titanium chassis plate, it boasts titanium center driveshafts and titanium front CVD’s. In the rear M2C Overkill shafts for unparalleled durability. The turnbuckles and pillow balls are crafted from titanium. Equipped with a brand-new Hobbywing 4990 motor and matching G2 ESC, complete with sleeved cables. This powerhouse is ready to unleash its full potential on 8S. Held securely by a Practical Proto Solutions motor mount with grub screw adjustment, and affixed with a hardened steel pinion gear. The ESC mount plate is crafted from carbon fiber, adorned with the essential ESC button for effortless control.

The servo is the Monster from Perfect Pass, enhanced with titanium servo lockdown screws from 1UP Racing for added stability and precision. The steering system is upgraded to a high-performance aluminum setup from Hot Racing, upgraded with bearings for smooth and precise control. The top plate and Ackerman has been upgraded to carbon fiber, and top hat bearings have been added for smooth action. The entire steering system has been shimmed for 0 slop.

Featuring triple bearing Treal front and rear hubs. The 7075 aluminum Treal front knuckles not only improve durability, they also improve the steering radius. The rear hubs have been enhanced with GR5 TI hardware. The front and rear bulkheads are Treal, complete with new differentials, that were upgraded with Arrma EXB aluminum diff housings. The center differential has been upgraded with the Arrma EXB aluminum diff housing to match. Enhanced with ScorchedRC hardened differential input cups. It is completed with M2C captured hinge pin system. Every component is meticulously selected for top-notch performance.

The top center brace is carbon fiber, shimmed for 0 play, and secured with titanium screws. The front and rear chassis braces are keyed 7075 aluminum. The front brace is from Vitavon, and the rear is from M2C (M2C did not provide a good fitment for the front brace, so I switched it to Vitavon). The upper hinge pins have been upgraded to Arrma EXB hinge pin that elevates the vehicle's durability with hardened pins, and a new keeper system that doesn’t come loose.

The suspension has been upgraded with Scorched RC GR5 Titanium lower shock pins. The shock towers have been upgraded to carbon fiber, and the shock standoffs have been upgraded to titanium.

New sealed bearings throughout. All differentials and wheel hubs have been meticulously shimmed for optimal performance. This system uses Anderson power connectors, which have been tested and proven to outperform traditional RC connectors. They are also far easier to connect/disconnect, while being rated for 10,000 uses. These are the name brand silver plated connectors, which is the only metal more conductive than copper. This package includes a GA 6S smart battery and EC5 adapter cable for your charging convenience. This is a smart battery that automatically discharges if left charged.

Whether tackling the streets or rough terrain, the two sets of included tires have you covered. Duratrax Bandido MT tires or dominating the streets, or off-roading with a set of used Fireteam tires, this versatile vehicle is ready for any adventure. A four-channel Dumbo RC radio system provides seamless connectivity. The Hobbywing app is free to use, and allows you to connect to the ESC and adjust parameters to your liking. This remarkable vehicle is Ready-to-Run (RTR), just bring your own charger, and prepare for an unparalleled RC experience!View attachment 360232View attachment 360233View attachment 360234View attachment 360235View attachment 360239View attachment 360243View attachment 360238View attachment 360237View attachment 360244
Glws beautiful Big Rock👍

great looking, tasteful truck.
Good deal, iykyk.
Thank you very much! It’s currently sitting up for sale at my local hobby store, GarageRC. There’s a Super-G drift tournament there this weekend, so hopefully it catches some attention. The truck is almost new, I just like building trucks. Next up I’m making a 1/10 2WD drift truck using a Shark chassis, and I’m already 3/4 the way done on another sick custom Big Rock build.

great looking, tasteful truck.
Good deal, iykyk.
Thank you very much! I do my best to upgrade the parts that are most likely to fail, or ones that provide the most improvement. I use high quality hardware when assembling (GR5 TI and plated gr12.9), and ensure all parts are loctite and shimmed. I hate to let this one go, but I’m almost done with the next custom Big Rock, and I’ve got big plans for my O8S. I’m talking a grocery bag full of awesome parts!

Think it's worth it myself. 🏁
Thank you very much, the $ amount of parts is for sure higher than the asking price. I will work on putting a list together, but I’ve listed this in another format that is broken out differently.
Arrma Big Rock Ultimate Edition – 8S

**Price**: $1600

**Chassis**: Premium ScorchedRC GR5 titanium chassis plate.

**Drivetrain**: Titanium center driveshafts and front CVD’s, rear shafts are M2C Overkill.

**Motor & ESC**: Brand-new Hobbywing 4990 motor and Max6 G2 ESC

**Motor Mount**: Practical Proto Solutions motor mount with grub screw adjustment

**Servo**: Monster 56KG servo from Perfect Pass. Carbon fiber servo mount with titanium servo lockdown screws

**Steering System**: Upgraded aluminum setup from Hot Racing with sealed bearings. Steering top plate & Ackerman are upgraded to carbon fiber with top hat bearings. Steering system is shimmed for smooth action with 0 slop.

**Suspension**: Treal triple bearing front and rear hubs. Treal front knuckles offer improved steering radius, and the GR5 pillow balls offer superior strength. The rear hubs have been enhance with GR5 TI hardware.

**Shocks**: ScorchedRC GR5 Titanium lower shock pins, and shock standoffs. Shock towers are upgraded to carbon fiber, and are secured with aluminum cone washers.

**Bulkheads & Differentials**: Treal front and rear bulkheads with factory new differentials. Differentials have been upgraded with Arrma EXB aluminum diff housings, and differentials have been enhanced with ScorchedRC hardened differential input cups. Center differential upgraded with Arrma EXB aluminum diff housing.

**Top Center Brace**: Carbon fiber with titanium screws.

**Chassis Braces**: 7075 Aluminum front brace from Vitavon, rear from M2C (front switched to Vitavon for better fitment).

**Hinge Pins**: Upgraded upper hinge pins to Arrma EXB with new keeper system. Lower hinge pins are M2C captured hinge pin carrier system, and outer pins are GR5 Titanium hardware.

**Bearings**: New sealed bearings throughout, meticulously shimmed for optimal performance.

**Connectors**: Anderson power connectors for easy connection/disconnection, rated for 10,000 uses.

**Battery**: GA advanced 6S smart battery with Anderson connector, and EC5 adapter cable included.

**Tires**: Includes two sets - Duratrax Bandido MT tires for street, used Fireteam tires for off-roading.

**Radio System**: 6 channel Dumbo RC radio system. Offers superior range and easier adjustability to the factory system.

**App Connectivity**: Hobbywing app for adjusting ESC parameters.

**Ready-to-Run (RTR)**: Bring your own charger for an unparalleled RC experience

I’m also open to partials trades for a Losi LMT. Upgraded with Treal or Vitavon parts would be a plus.

Last edited:
Back