Front end Friday - show us what you got!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a 1/10 capra, it's one of the best crawlers out with a 4 link front, portals, and extra wide axles. Great starting point for custom builds with lots of aftermarket support.
I think I will. Looks like a contender. I like the articulation. 💥

1709952296533.png

1709952314374.png

Wooo...the suspense of what it will look like and become. Can't wait to see the outcome (y)
I most definitely will post pics 😁👍 as soon as my son pics a color.i do know he said he wants nothing wild ,just a solid color and tinted windows.

Finally got the time to run new to me Kraton/Talion for the 1st time! A few things to work out- still running on the crap controller (gotta switch it to the nb4), need to switch to new body clips, need to readjust the body fitment
Gonna call it- "Slow n Low"

20240315_140354.jpg

20240315_140329.jpg

Finally got the time to run new to me Kraton/Talion for the 1st time! A few things to work out- still running on the crap controller (gotta switch it to the nb4), need to switch to new body clips, need to readjust the body fitment
Gonna call it- "Slow n Low"

View attachment 354787

View attachment 354788
Love it! And I love the name. Took me right to 1986 too! Gracias!
Let it flow, let yourself go
Slow and low, that is the tempo
Slow and low, that is the tempo… every single person who knows this song just sang it in their heads. 2 of my favorites. You’re truck and that band. I’m not posting the name because you’re from mars if you don’t know! That thing is Licensed to ILL!

Love it! And I love the name. Took me right to 1986 too! Gracias!
Slow and low, that is the tempo
Slow and low, that is the tempo… every single person who knows this song just sang it in their heads. 2 of my favorites. You’re truck and that band. I’m not posting the name because you’re from mars if you don’t know! That thing is Licensed to ILL!
Oh yeah, she's crafty!!😎🍻

Back