Kraton Exb diff new gears problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it ran pretty well so I guess I’ll take it father in law is always impressed how fast these things are lol
It’s always fun seeing the reactions of those not in the hobby and not used to seeing these things run. They are indeed fast! Glad the diff is holding up!

It’s always fun seeing the reactions of those not in the hobby and not used to seeing these things run. They are indeed fast! Glad the diff is holding up!
I accidentally bent the front shock tower but got it bent back enough for the post to line up lol the dx6c controller went pretty far in range I actually lost sight of the car up in my father in laws field from his back deck lol

I accidentally bent the front shock tower but got it bent back enough for the post to line up lol the dx6c controller went pretty far in range I actually lost sight of the car up in my father in laws field from his back deck lol
Sounds like a great place to bash.

Motor didn’t like the grass got to around 140 degrees may need to take the stock Arrma fan off put something more powerful my timing is set to 0 and it wasn’t really high grass

Motor didn’t like the grass got to around 140 degrees may need to take the stock Arrma fan off put something more powerful my timing is set to 0 and it wasn’t really high grass
140° ain’t too bad. Definitely worth watching as outside temperatures get hotter, though. My Mojo really gets hot in the grass and I run dual fans on the motor. I really can’t run multiple packs in the summer without a lengthy cool-down period.

140° ain’t too bad. Definitely worth watching as outside temperatures get hotter, though. My Mojo really gets hot in the grass and I run dual fans on the motor. I really can’t run multiple packs in the summer without a lengthy cool-down period.
That’s good to know ive mainly only ran on gravel but it was 70 here in north eastern pa and finally no damn rain so I had to get it out lol I got protek I think fans on my mojo it sounds like a plane taking off lol

Also gonna be fun to clean the car when I get home after I fixed the bent tower I finally replaced the rear arm because I bent that forever ago and it finally decided to give away then took it thur wet grass

Was a good day lol

IMG_8590.jpeg

I got two spare fans I bought just to have so I’ll put one of them on next weekend after I take the day trip to that Arrma hobby store gonna buy bunch of spare parts for the hell of it 😂

150 bucks later and I got enough arms and hinge pins to last me a bit plus some extra goodies like the fast eddy bearing kit couldn’t find the wing mount and front bumper but that was already known was just trying with a hope lol

image.jpg

Quick and dirty shopping list I did during the week lol

Back