Dumbo DDF receivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retrowomble

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
As above dose anyone know if other Dumbo receivers will bind to the new 10 channel radio? My local model shop said that only The new 10channel one will work with it?

Cheers Jim

As above dose anyone know if other Dumbo receivers will bind to the new 10 channel radio? My local model shop said that only The new 10channel one will work with it?

Cheers Jim
The DDF 350? It'll use any dumbo receiver as far as I know. I use 6 channel gyro receivers with mine.

Sounds like the local shop wants to sell the high priced receivers, or they're all they have in stock.

Here's what I run.

DUMBORC 2.4G 6CH Receiver X6F For RC Car Boat DUMBO X4 X6 Receiver for DUMBORC (X6F) https://a.co/d/2JLrjiy

Yes ddf 350 this is the UK version by absima even says Dumbo on it . Was hoping other Dumbo/absima Rx would bind as the 10 channel is over kill for some things and would be tight shoehorning it into a scx24 .

IMG_20240429_214905.jpg

Yes ddf 350 this is the UK version by absima even says Dumbo on it . Was hoping other Dumbo/absima Rx would bind as the 10 channel is over kill for some things and would be tight shoehorning it into a scx24 .

View attachment 365023
Yep, sure will. I have two of them.

Ok cool il get some ordered up I thought it would be a bit of an under sight on there behalf not to make them all work together . Cheers jim

In the process of this thread I had emailed absima and asked the question and according to them there is only the 10 channel that will work with this radio and there are no future plans for any other receivers . Yet on dumbos website it says it's compatible with all Dumbo receivers looks like im going to have to just get one and try it .
Jim

In the process of this thread I had emailed absima and asked the question and according to them there is only the 10 channel that will work with this radio and there are no future plans for any other receivers . Yet on dumbos website it says it's compatible with all Dumbo receivers looks like im going to have to just get one and try it .
Jim
Let me know how it goes, I'm curious now.

Think I'm going to see about getting one of the x6pm 350 type radios for the scx 24 and try bind the rx to the DDF .lease if it dosent work i can use it rater that try send it back .

Back