Infraction Dual Motor Infraction Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dual CC 1717s (1650kv), Dual CC MMX8s, Scorched RC Carbon Fiber Chassis, Perfect Pass CF center drive shafts, Aluminum T2T brace (with custom made dual esc plate, dual 8s ripple killer cap packs, custom made center spool (39T), 22T pinions, stupid rc wheelie bar, earplugged the Front and Rear Diffs, 1/5 scale GRP hex adapters, 1/5 scale GRP Revo XS5 wheels/tires (Medium) *** wanted to try something different considering this thing will leave black marks as long as you hold the throttle…. But im fairly sure I see 2 new diffs in its future.. at least until I can figure out some stronger builds diffs for it..***. I have a belt drive kit that I’m configuring myself otw. I bought a bunch of different sized pulleys and belts (widths, pitch, diameter….) so I can -lay around with them to try to create a dual motor belt drive kit. Running at 8s x 2 on 4 Zee premium 5200mah 120C lipos. (they were some of the lightest 4s lipos with decent capacity and high discharge. Think the weigh around 450 grams each. This is heavy! Need to save weight where I can. To be continued….

00C82F7C-1D69-4B99-9FAD-77C296CD9547.jpeg

652EB17D-C1D5-44B0-95C4-65FA80A0CA6F.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back