Outcast Do all arrmas seem to arrive out of box with serious adjustments to the turnbuckles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delm55

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Vorteks
I have recently purchased 3 different models and all have a serious off centered right front wheel. They won’t track straight without fine tuning the turnbuckles. I’m new to RC and not sure if this is normal

I have recently purchased 3 different models and all have a serious off centered right front wheel. They won’t track straight without fine tuning the turnbuckles. I’m new to RC and not sure if this is normal

It's set toe out from the factory.. it's by design.. rears are toe in.. fronts are toe out.. notice how if you line up the right wheel straight the left will be severely toe out.. so try to keep your mind off one wheel.. it's split between the two..

Your best bet is center the steering trim and adjust as you see fit.. toe out will inhibit oversteer, toe in will exhibit oversteer...

I tend to like my rigs setup straight ahead.. 0 toe.. it's all preference in handling..

I also have had the same issue with all five of my ARRMAS.but not just Arrma vehicle's.pretty much every brand I've bought I had to do adjustments to stearing.i think it's normal,and I believe that at the manufacturer they are not going to make sure it tracks straight..that's not on them it's on us .part of the hobby .also many have different styles of driving and not everyone needs a straight driving rig.this is why adjustments are offered for our preference.for the most part they all have some sort of adjustment that needs to be done ...a perfectly straight driving rig right out of the box 🤷 I have yet to see one

The person that assembled your truck is on a quota and speed is more important than quality. It's a good habit to go through your new truck and make sure it was assembled right before your first drive.

China man on the assembly line is the same one slapping three QA pass stickers on your chassis..he don't care ..🤣🤣. Doesn't bother me I enjoy tinkering with little turn buckles.

What if the china man on the assembly line is cross eyed 🤷

It's set toe out from the factory.. it's by design.. rears are toe in.. fronts are toe out.. notice how if you line up the right wheel straight the left will be severely toe out.. so try to keep your mind off one wheel.. it's split between the two..

Your best bet is center the steering trim and adjust as you see fit.. toe out will inhibit oversteer, toe in will exhibit oversteer...

I tend to like my rigs setup straight ahead.. 0 toe.. it's all preference in handling..
Thank you! I agree I prefer straight ahead also. Appreciate the insight

Back