Senton Convert 3s to 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a good part set up to convert my Arrma senton from 3s to 6s?

May not be a good idea..
The drivetrain will not be able to handle the increase in power.
Money Wasted, trying to make it accommodate 6S..

Best to go Full bore with a 6S model from the start instead.

Stock 6s 150 ESC and a 2050 kv. This is what you need, but it will be way over powered and way too heavy for the suspension. As suggested above your better off, going with the 6S platform.

You can go to Jenny’s to pick up a 6S ECS and run it in 4S. Performance is noticeable and decrease the risk of failures opposed to 6s ( Possibly will over heat if you full throttle nonstop) I’ve personally had the same idea and made my 3S Infraction to a 6S. A lot of striped gears then bunch of upgrades. Eventually, like a lot of members here got the 6S version. But it sure is fun to experiment and mess around though!

4s Slash? Keeping it running was a challenge I wasn't up to. Your truck will be a similar experience.

High powered SCT trucks are a lot of fun. My recommendation is rebodying a 6s Typhon with a Senton body. My 4s Tekno SCT410 is a rebodied EB48, it has no driveshaft or diff issues.

If you wanna go all the way with the option to run 8s...HW max 6 g2 combo; sensored 200a ESC with 4990 motor. Even 6s Kratons are afraid of it...

Back