CNHL LiPo Battery : Up to 40% off price drop & Buy 3 get 1 free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinahobbyline

Vendor
Reaction score
1_791ab925-158d-474e-9aee-430142e5a1ca_600x600.jpg

If you're a drone enthusiast, RC car racer, or a hobbyist in the world of radio-controlled devices, you know the importance of reliable power sources. Enter ChinaHobbyLine, a trusted name in the industry, offering LiPo batteries that take your passion to new heights. And now, there's even more reason to get excited – the ChinaHobbyLine LiPo Battery Sale is here, featuring an irresistible Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal and price drops of up to 40%!

Offer Highlights:

1. Buy 3 Get 1 Free – The Ultimate Deal: Buy 4 quantities of any items in this collection, and one will be free, no coupon required. This cannot be applied with other coupons.
  2. In addition to the Buy 3 Get 1 Free offer, ChinaHobbyLine is slashing prices by up to 40%, making this the perfect time to upgrade your battery arsenal.
  3. UK warehouse restocking: We have fpv drone and rc plane batteries are back in stock now. Click here to check the restocking batteries.
Why Choose ChinaHobbyLine?

Quality Assurance:
ChinaHobbyLine is renowned for its commitment to quality. Each LiPo battery undergoes rigorous testing to meet the highest standards, ensuring reliability and performance.

Wide Range of Options:
No matter your hobby, ChinaHobbyLine has a LiPo battery to suit your needs. From high-capacity batteries for extended flight times to high-discharge batteries for intense racing, the diverse range caters to all enthusiasts.

Cutting-Edge Technology:
Stay ahead of the curve with ChinaHobbyLine's LiPo batteries that incorporate the latest technological advancements. Benefit from advancements in energy density, discharge rates, and overall battery efficiency.

Trusted by Enthusiasts:
The ChinaHobbyLine brand is synonymous with trust among hobbyists. Positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers highlight the brand's commitment to excellence.

Don't miss out on the ChinaHobbyLine LiPo Battery Sale – a golden opportunity to power up your passion while saving big. With the Buy 3 Get 1 Free offer and price drops of up to 40%, there's never been a better time to invest in reliable, high-performance LiPo batteries. Elevate your RC experience and ensure your devices are always ready for action with ChinaHobbyLine!

Don't miss out on the opportunity to grab premium RC LiPo batteries at chinahobbyline.com.

The 4 CNHL 5600 mah 4s Race packs I just got, were spot on out the box. Voltage and IR's indicate these are quite fresh lipos. All of them were identical in spec., balanced perfect, extremely matched cells, right out the box. My older one is still great as well. Nice construction. Great Customer service.

Thank you.

Are there any sales going on. The buy 3 get 1 free wasn't working. But I would also like to say I love these batteries. My buddy swears by Zee batteries as do alot of people. And im not bashing zee, they are a good battery and I still run them. However there is a noticeable difference in power when I switch from zee to cnhl. And the price wasn't much more for the cnhl on Amazon. The zee 5200mah 42 was about $44 shipped and the cnhl 6600mah 4s was about $50 shipped. Much cheaper than their own site but I highly recommend cnhl batteries

Hi Sir,
Sorry for the late reply!
Yes, we will have some batteries on sale each week. You can check here for the deal of this week: https://chinahobbyline.com/collections/cnhl-lipo-batteries-sale
Are there any sales going on. The buy 3 get 1 free wasn't working. But I would also like to say I love these batteries. My buddy swears by Zee batteries as do alot of people. And im not bashing zee, they are a good battery and I still run them. However there is a noticeable difference in power when I switch from zee to cnhl. And the price wasn't much more for the cnhl on Amazon. The zee 5200mah 42 was about $44 shipped and the cnhl 6600mah 4s was about $50 shipped. Much cheaper than their own site but I highly recommend cnhl batteries

Back