Can not decide on a Radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Radiolink rc6gs is what I use. Has telemetry, abs,gyro,traction control great feel to it. Radio is $60 and reciver is $10 500meter range and there is a way to hack them for 800 meter range. I love mine so much I have 2 of them.

Do you have any other details on this "hack" other than using the 7 channel RX with the dual antennas?

I noticed for the FlySky radios they offer dual Antenna RX for long range, and they are 3dbi booster antennas. I'd bet they work pretty good...
Compatible with the FS-GT2E radio. Might be an ultimate budget radio setup ;)
1603821352570.png

Do you have any other details on this "hack" other than using the 7 channel RX with the dual antennas?

I noticed for the FlySky radios they offer dual Antenna RX for long range, and they are 3dbi booster antennas. I'd bet they work pretty good...
Compatible with the FS-GT2E radio. Might be an ultimate budget radio setup ;)
View attachment 106629
Yes let me try and find the link to it and I will post it here as soon as I do

Yes let me try and find the link to it and I will post it here as soon as I do
My rc6gs should arrive tomorrow. I noticed it accepts 2s-4s LiPo for powering the TX.
I know on Futaba higher voltage helped range. I am anxious to try it out and see what it does.

I know when I looked at it before I did it to my 4 channel it was literally as simple as opening up and there's a switch on the inside never actually test the distance but I can't say I've ever run out of range either and I have definitely pushed my limits

the radiolink stuff runs the same protocol as the stx2 and 3 im pretty sure. and we all know how good those work. I could be wrong tho.

it's not about the receiver it's about the radio not having the ability to trigger the gyro. There's not icon for it on the Noble

I guess there is a version 2 now and they opened up that part of it it went from 400m range to 600m range which is just ridiculous I will never hit that

I guess there is a version 2 now and they opened up that part of it it went from 400m range to 600m range which is just ridiculous I will never hit that
I'll do a range test video in the next week or two with the V2 model. I hope it is as good as they say and minimal latency.
My Futaba 3PM MX with FASST actually had really bad latency when the distance was far. I hope that it was due to being an very old radio things have improved.

I'll do a range test video in the next week or two with the V2 model. I hope it is as good as they say and minimal latency.
My Futaba 3PM MX with FASST actually had really bad latency when the distance was far. I hope that it was due to being an very old radio things have improved.
I know I've pushed my luck before with mine I just picked up the V2 a few weeks back and from my house to the corner as a half-mile and it made it that far there definitely was latency latency at that distance probably about half a second I would assume

Got the fS noble today...All I have to say is the quality is fantastic on this thing for the money. I have either held or bought and returned Spektrums and several Futabas and Sanwas for one reason or another, and this one is by far the best feeling in the hand with the most adjustability to the ergo. Chassis is almost all alum, screen is perfect size and doesn't dominate the radio, wheel is aluminum and the foam feels nice. Handle is a nice soft rubber on backside and front side of handle. Battery is never ending 4300mah, and has discreet rubber feet on the bottom so it doesn't slide around. Trigger was a little soft, but it's adjustable so I tightened and it now feels perfect. Menus are easy to understand and read. Overall doesn't feel cheap like the Spektrum, and doesn't feel entirely too large like the 7PX, and it's much cheaper or a better value for the money. I paid $179 for the radio with the equivalent if not greater functionality and performance as the highest end Futaba offerings.

I would tell anyone reading this considering the FlySky Noble 4 not to hesitate on buying it.

Got the fS noble today...All I have to say is the quality is fantastic on this thing for the money. I have either held or bought and returned Spektrums and several Futabas and Sanwas for one reason or another, and this one is by far the best feeling in the hand with the most adjustability to the ergo. Chassis is almost all alum, screen is perfect size and doesn't dominate the radio, wheel is aluminum and the foam feels nice. Handle is a nice soft rubber on backside and front side of handle. Battery is never ending 4300mah, and has discreet rubber feet on the bottom so it doesn't slide around. Trigger was a little soft, but it's adjustable so I tightened and it now feels perfect. Menus are easy to understand and read. Overall doesn't feel cheap like the Spektrum, and doesn't feel entirely too large like the 7PX, and it's much cheaper or a better value for the money. I paid $179 for the radio with the equivalent if not greater functionality and performance as the highest end Futaba offerings.

I would tell anyone reading this considering the FlySky Noble 4 not to hesitate on buying it.
$179!!!

Hate to say I told ya so... ?

Hate to say I told ya so... ?

Yep! You were spot on with everything you said! It's a keeper since they're adding gyro. How's the latency been for you with it? I know with the Spektrum stuff it can be annoying. Curious to know if you compared it to any other radios.

Yep! You were spot on with everything you said! It's a keeper since they're adding gyro. How's the latency been for you with it? I know with the Spektrum stuff it can be annoying. Curious to know if you compared it to any other radios.
Haven’t had any noticeable issues with latency. I tried most of the spectrum radios and hated all of them, felt like cheap plastic garbage. Almost went Futaba but couldn’t justify the cost, especially for the recivers. Decided to give the Noble a shot and haven’t looked back since. I’m even considering a second Noble that I can boost for speed running, as I don’t necessarily want to deal with the booster for normal bashing. IMO, for $180 you can’t beat it! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back