Mojave Built a mojave for a friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebgilmore

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Vorteks
  12. Voltage
Knocked a mojave out for a friend looking to get into one on a budget. Dipped into my spares to help get it done. I need a real job building trucks 😂 second build for someone. He sold me a 6s senton with the castle esc/2200kv motor in it and he wanted me to put it in the mo to get it going but will upgrade later. I would have definitely put a beefier combo in but it’s a start!
Also had to email horizon about the exb upper hinge pin block I had bought that was missing the drilled/tapped holes for the keeper screws 😂
This truck has exb shock towers/front upper rear hinge pin block, just bash it +2mm hex and wheel nuts, exb shock stand offs, a set of methodrc wheels and worn vitavons on hyrax. I had a stock k6 ebs servo I was going to use on a small tire build I threw in. Tekjo gaskets on the cups and bulkhead to chassis as well.

IMG_1583.jpeg

IMG_1584.jpeg

IMG_1585.jpeg

IMG_1586.jpeg

IMG_1587.jpeg

IMG_1592.jpeg

IMG_1595.jpeg

IMG_1596.jpeg

IMG_1600.jpeg

IMG_1603.jpeg

IMG_1604.jpeg

Knocked a mojave out for a friend looking to get into one on a budget. Dipped into my spares to help get it done. I need a real job building trucks 😂 second build for someone. He sold me a 6s senton with the castle esc/2200kv motor in it and he wanted me to put it in the mo to get it going but will upgrade later. I would have definitely put a beefier combo in but it’s a start!
Also had to email horizon about the exb upper hinge pin block I had bought that was missing the drilled/tapped holes for the keeper screws 😂
This truck has exb shock towers/front upper rear hinge pin block, just bash it +2mm hex and wheel nuts, exb shock stand offs, a set of methodrc wheels and worn vitavons on hyrax. I had a stock k6 ebs servo I was going to use on a small tire build I threw in. Tekjo gaskets on the cups and bulkhead to chassis as well.

View attachment 361166

View attachment 361167

View attachment 361168

View attachment 361169

View attachment 361170

View attachment 361171

View attachment 361172

View attachment 361173

View attachment 361174

View attachment 361175

View attachment 361176

I see you did a Solid. 👊
Can tell it brought MoJo'y to you and your buddy. 🍺🍺

Great job on the Mojo, you should get a build thread banner. 👍

Yes.
This would be a great Build Thread ,add this thread link to your profile and get your build banner!

Back