Best way to sand the roof of your rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And most fun too...

Man, such beautiful scenery to slide through belly up. Love your property there Nate!! Maybe we can stop by this summer for a gander when we visit.

@Velodromed
Sounds like a plan. But keep in mind I'll put your brain to work identifying rocks for me.;)
All three of us! My wife and kid are just as good at it. We will be rock hunting in several areas while visiting. By the way, how’s that box of rocks coming along? Can’t wait to get my hands on them lol.
Still trying to figure out where PNW is.:unsure:. Gorgeous driveway!
Pacific Northwest

All three of us! My wife and kid are just as good at it. We will be rock hunting in several areas while visiting. By the way, how’s that box of rocks coming along? Can’t wait to get my hands on them lol.

Pacific Northwest
I just Googled pnw. It could be Washington, Oregon, Idaho or even parts of Canada. Congrats to Mango on his new home purchase! Where is it?

Pacific Northwest
Its just about ready to send to you. I cant wait either. Will be interesting to see how they end up:)
I just Googled pnw. It could be Washington, Oregon, Idaho or even parts of Canada. Congrats to Mango on his new home purchase! Where is it?
Thank you!
I'm in Washington🍎

Its just about ready to send to you. I cant wait either. Will be interesting to see how they end up:)
Once I receive them, I will jump right on it and we should have the results in a quick as…a couple months 😂 actually it won’t be that bad. Some rocks I might cut others will be tumbled. That new vibratory tumbler I got should speed things along a bit. I’ll just have to see what you throw in the box. Can’t wait myself!

Once I receive them, I will jump right on it and we should have the results in a quick as…a couple months 😂 actually it won’t be that bad. Some rocks I might cut others will be tumbled. That new vibratory tumbler I got should speed things along a bit. I’ll just have to see what you throw in the box. Can’t wait myself!
It took millions of years to create so I think waiting a few months isnt too bad. hahaha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back