Best RC for traveling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put stadium truck basher tires on an old 1/10 TLR 22 race buggy. Otherwise totally stock. It’s the car in my profile pic.

Love that little thing. Super lightweight, portable, tough, and fast on 2S.

- Traxxas TRX4M with speed gearing. 1/18 lightweight for crawling and trailing.
- MJX Hyper Go MT 1/16. It. Lightweight, it can jump and is pretty fast and durable.
- FS Racing DR8 v2. Basically a 1/10 marketed as 1/8 scale up to 6s. Durable, pretty heavy but still fits in a bigger bag and has a lot of speed and with much bigger tires as the two other ones, can handle more kinds of terrain. Also a different price tag though.🤣

Associated Reflex 14MT or Savage XS

4X4 Stampede. On 3s think of it as a 1/2 size Outcast. They're a blast to drive.

Hard to see but that is a Kraton 6s in tow

1701100997719.png

Must have missed this thread from earlier in the year.

I have traveled several times (via plane) with my tekno SCT410.3. Big enough to bash most places, durable enough that I don't have to worry about bringing a bunch of spare parts, and batteries are small enough that I don't need to worry about FAA's regulations for carryon lipo battery size.

Also: it just rips.

This is an old thread, I think the granite grom takes the cake for category tho. I don’t have yet, but soon.

Where that at????

Beautiful place!!!
I just grabbed a random picture off Google, but this past week I drove through NM, CO, and UT and it looks like that region.
As a mountain biker you would love Moab UT.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back