Talion Best all around option? Kraton, Talion, or something else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plopez12808

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
What would everyone consider as the best all around option? Looking at taking it on both streets and parks...small jumps. Would Kraton or Talion be ideal? Or something else...

I'd vote talion all day but kraton cheaper. if building both from scratch definitely go talion 😊

Basically going to do straight out of the box and probably just change the tires.
I'd vote talion all day but kraton cheaper. if building both from scratch definitely go talion 😊
I've seen some kind of disappointing speed runs online for the Talion though

Basically going to do straight out of the box and probably just change the tires.

I've seen some kind of disappointing speed runs online for the Talion though
lol if you think that about the talion the kraton will be worse.

team corally xtr 2022 is a good car and pretty cheap

if you want to do speedruns, use a chassis with a long wheelbase and a body with little air resistance. kraton and talion have the air resistance of a wardrobe.

if you want to do speedruns, use a chassis with a long wheelbase and a body with little air resistance. kraton and talion have the air resistance of a wardrobe.
Not looking to do any crazy speed runs and break records. Just would like the fastest option out of the box

I've definitely taken a look at that and had the 3S for a bit. But, is it a good option to take off-road?

You can swap wheels and body to go off road..

I think Arrma has narrowed the choice for you, I haven't seen a Talion EXB or BLX on their website for a while. I guess the Kraton wins by default.

Talion was literally made for what you're asking. That's probably the reason it comes with belted tires and the kraton doesn't.
Looks like it's down to Infraction and Talion now...I was going to initially put the Infraction as part of the conversation but figured it was simply a street basher

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back