Mojave Backflips on mojave 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbalzan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave EXB
So I got my hands on exb diffs for my mojave. Will these hold up to outcast 6s backflip tires. Kinda wanna monster mojave setup. I've been reading posts that this will wear our or ruin blx diffs. But wondering if the exb diffs will be good.

So I got my hands on exb diffs for my mojave. Will these hold up to outcast 6s backflip tires. Kinda wanna monster mojave setup. I've been reading posts that this will wear our or ruin blx diffs. But wondering if the exb diffs will be good.
Personally, I have never heard of such a thing, but I guess it’s not impossible.

My Mojave BLX V2 has the stock differentials, I did take them apart and clean them and topped them out with fresh fluid, which should be done either upon purchase or after a few bash sessions, as they are not overly blessed from the factory.

Backflip tires in my opinion would be the weakest link in the beast that is the Mojave .

Put in your exb diffs, fill 80% of the way (more or less) with fluid, and enjoy!!!

Personally, I have never heard of such a thing, but I guess it’s not impossible.

My Mojave BLX V2 has the stock differentials, I did take them apart and clean them and topped them out with fresh fluid, which should be done either upon purchase or after a few bash sessions, as they are not overly blessed from the factory.

Backflip tires in my opinion would be the weakest link in the beast that is the Mojave .

Put in your exb diffs, fill 80% of the way (more or less) with fluid, and enjoy!!!
The Mojave has the same diffs as the Fireteam and I run back flips all the time on it. At some point it would be a good idea to add aluminum diff cups and bulkheads but you definitely don’t have to. May need to gear down to compensate for the bigger tires .

Yes i think backflips from 4s outcast is what I should be considering. My mistake. These are way to much.

17118113434324539194726553685061.jpg

Yes i think backflips from 4s outcast is what I should be considering. My mistake. These are way to much.
Even the Backflip LPs are pretty big but it sounds like a fun experiment. I don't think you will hurt the differentials more or less than running on any truck other built on the Arrma 6s platform. Just make sure the differentials are shimmed and filled properly.

Back