Georgia Atlanta / Marietta Georgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colt45

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Vorteks
Hey, guys, is there anyone that lives in the Atlanta, specifically the Marietta, Ga area that knows of a good place to go bash or even a local r/c track? I’ve been going to a construction site that’s down the road from my house which is cool but there’s only a small area to jump and rip around. Thanks everyone and hope all is well. #happybashing

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Hoping to see someone come in here with a location! I've been itching to find a spot. In the Canton, GA area myself.

Looking for a place, myself. From the Kennesaw area.

Side thought: has anyone tried the BMX park or skate parks in the area?

Looking for a place, myself. From the Kennesaw area.

Side thought: has anyone tried the BMX park or skate parks in the area?
Kennesaw's not a bad drive for me. I know that the public skatepark near me (Cherokee Veteran's Memorial) explicitly forbids RC/motorized vehicles...

I thought there was a spot in Acworth, but I can't seem to find any details on it... I did discover Henderson's Arena, but it is southwest of Atlanta

Kennesaw's not a bad drive for me. I know that the public skatepark near me (Cherokee Veteran's Memorial) explicitly forbids RC/motorized vehicles...

I thought there was a spot in Acworth, but I can't seem to find any details on it... I did discover Henderson's Arena, but it is southwest of Atlanta
I just found out that Noonday Park, in Marietta, has a BMX track. I’m going to try and check it out today after work.

Back