ArrmaForum Decals Available!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys quick update. I've received a number of PM's requesting decals.

While I do have the white background decals I'm holding off on sending anything as I should have clear background decals any day now. Once I get those I'll send decals out and each envelope will include both the clear and white background options.

Feel free to send me your Name and Address via PM and I'll get decals out to you as soon as everything comes in!

A not so pleasant update, the new decals came in today. And just like the last batch, from another company, they are wrong. While this time they are printed on a clear background they only printed the red outline (no white fill) and the word "forum" doesn't have it's white outline.

I've emailed the local company just now and hope to get a reply back from them sometime tomorrow and hopefully a resolution soon.

Sadly I didn't notice this mistake until after I just sent out a few decals this evening. So that said, those requests are wrong and if you want some of the "right" decals (whenever we might actually get them, who knows) then please send me a PM with your name and shipping address.

Got mine today
20211108_145524.jpg

Good news guys, the new "fixed" batch of decals just came in today!

They are as they should be, white letters and red border for "Arrma" and black letters with white border for "Forum" printed on clear.

I've already got a few PM's in my box and I'll get those decals out tomorrow. Anyone else want some, please send me a PM with your name and shipping address.

You want decals?
We have decals!

Just send me a PM with your name and shipping address!! :)
Do you have them in clear plastic? I've received a few months back in white and already used them, meanwhile I got a Talion EXB and Vendetta where I could use them if they are clear, white doesn't looks good on dark cars :rolleyes:

Do you have them in clear plastic? I've received a few months back in white and already used them, meanwhile I got a Talion EXB and Vendetta where I could use them if they are clear, white doesn't looks good on dark cars :rolleyes:
Yes they are all on clear now. I've found a local print shop to do them for us now. It costs more but it's much easier to hit them on the head if mess up like those occur again. :)

Back