Typhon Arrma Typhon wheels turn right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rellty

Reaction score
Hello . I have arrma typhon 4x4 and I just replaced the servo and the servo saver . When I turn the car back on the wheels turn right. I read some the forums here and it says relign the car steering straight and install the horn but I must be doing something wrong because it stays in the right position

The steering trim knob on the transmitter must be centered and the servo must be powered up, then you can install the horn.

That worked . So now the car is turning while driving is that tuning transmitter.

The car steers when you apply throttle? If so you have the plugs in the wrong channel on the receiver. On Spektrum receivers the first slot is for the battery the second slot is for the steering servo and the third slot is for the esc.

That worked . So now the car is turning while driving is that tuning transmitter.
Take the servo horn off the servo. Make sure the trim knob on the transmitter is centered. Power up the radio. Then the car. The servo will center itself. Turn the car and the radio off. Point the wheels straight and attach the servo horn. Boom.
Don’t forget to set the steering endpoints.

A video would help, because I am not fully understanding the problem.

Does it steer when you apply throttle? Then switch the cables of channel 1 and 2 at the receiver.

Or are the wheels printing left without steering? Then power up the transmitter, power up the car, make sure the servo has power and mount the servo horn.

Back