Typhon Arrma typhon 6s keeps killing servos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukedavis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
So, my buddy's BRAND NEW typhon 6s killed the servo first run. we then upgraded the servo to a Futaba and it killed that too.

Did you set the end points on the servo? If not you are just going to continue to kill servos. Also make sure that the servo doesn't touch the chassis.

All the above posts kinda sums things up. On all points.
Trashed a $Futaba$ servo? That is RC hearesy. How could one let that happen? :unsure:
Until you figure RC things out better, I would stick with the cheaper $34.00 AMZ servos (DS3235) Makes way more sense.

It's in the manual. Here's a screen shot if it. (y)
Screenshot_20230515_181402_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

All the above posts kinda sums things up. On all points.
Trashed a $Futaba$ servo? That is RC hearesy. How could one let that happen? :unsure:
Until you figure RC things out better, I would stick with the cheaper $34.00 AMZ servos (DS3235) Makes way more sense.
It was an old one that we got for free with a bunch of cars. We got all of the stuff for free.

So, my buddy's BRAND NEW typhon 6s killed the servo first run. we then upgraded the servo to a Futaba and it killed that too.
Look up how to set steering end points with STL3 if that's the one you have. And when setting, watch the servo. As you turn it, if to much travel, you will see the servo itself move. You want to set it so that when you get so it moves, back it off until you see the servo remain still as your full turn. Do on both sides and you will get life out of your servo. Also I use Eco power T120 in all my 6s's and 3s's. It says 1/10 when reading description, but on the case says 1/10 and 1/8. Great inexpensive servo. And not that it matters but waterproof to 3 meters. Digital, metal geared servo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back