Arrma Granite Is Not Good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzle

Reaction score
I threw up my Arrma Granite in the classifieds section of the website a while ago and haven’t even received a reply. Is there really no value in this truck at all? What would it be worth?

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...o-and-hummer-h2-sut-discontinued-body….70606/

IMG_8731.jpeg

IMG_8730.jpeg

IMG_8726.jpeg

IMG_8723.jpeg

It's a fine vehicle. I think it may be more of selling ice to eskimos. This is the Arrma Hub, most on here have a few high end cars/trucks and that (as I understand it) would be an entry/mid level model. So unless they have a need, it's not a priority buy.

It's a fine vehicle. I think it may be more of selling ice to eskimos. This is the Arrma Hub, most on here have a few high end cars/trucks and that (as I understand it) would be an entry/mid level model. So unless they have a need, it's not a priority buy.
Do you think it’s priced fair?

Tower price us $220.. or $187 w/ member's 15% off.
Battery is $50 or $42.50 w/ 15% off.

So... $270 or $230 new. Your askin $150 slightly used.

I'd say $150 shipped is a fair deal myself....
Just not found the right buyer yet imo. Most either have them or moved on from them on here. Not that it isn't worth it...

It's a fair price but the price difference between a new and used one at this price point isn't much. It makes selling a used truck hard. Have thought about passing the gift on to the next person. I'm sure one of your friend's kids would think it's spectacular.

It's a fair price but the price difference between a new and used one at this price point isn't much. It makes selling a used truck hard. Have thought about passing the gift on to the next person. I'm sure one of your friend's kids would think it's spectacular.
I have a few people in mind for this but it doesn’t come with a charger so they would have to make another purchase to run the truck.

Back