SOLD / FOUND Arrma Fireteam 6S 1/7 Scale Basher - UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walking_target

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Talion
Arrma Fireteam 1/7 scale basher in great condition for sale.

In many ways, this is a Kraton XL as it shares the same running gear and arms as a Kraton but with a Fireteam/Mojave length chassis.

I also have some Scorched RC titanium shock towers that can also be included at extra cost.

Not interested in swaps unless it is for a Mojave.

Price includes shipping via DPD local.

Payment via PayPal - if you want to do Goods and Services, the buyer covers the fees which will be £12.63 extra on top of the £425 (total shipped including PayPal fees will be £437.63).

ESC is an Arrma BLX185 150amp 6S with the matching Arrma 2050kv brushless motor. This is a surprisingly light truck and this setup goes like a rocket.

Spectrum SLT3 transmitter and SPMSLR300 receiver.

DS3225 25kg waterproof servo.

Arrma Backflip 6S wheels and tyres.

I have fitted Kraton EXB hubs all round including all new sealed bearings which gives it a wider stance. The Fireteam hub bearings fail quickly and this sorts that problem as the Kraton bearings are larger and more robust.

I have removed the rear servo operated brake as I believe it made the car rear-end heavy.

Battery tray has been moved rearward to help with balance in the air.

Diffs are running 60k front, 300k centre and 30k rear. Centre diff has a GPM aluminium case.

Scorched RC titanium front centre drive shaft.

Full set of CRCU chassis braces - front, rear and centre. Aluminium front/rear brace mounts.

Grey/white body in decent condition with side panels. I have replaced some of the body panels with brand new ones which are unused - will supply the old panels as well. Proline screw on body mounts at the rear.

Arrma Skinz chassis protector which has a few scrapes but still in great condition.

Located in Morpeth, Northumberland, UK

If you need any further information, drop me a PM - happy to chat.

IMG_4875.jpeg

IMG_4876.jpeg

IMG_4877.jpeg

IMG_4878.jpeg

IMG_4884.jpeg

Back