All new Traxxas Maxx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the dumbest poop i have ever seen... The sad part is i bet they will sell a poop ton of these. If you want 1/10 scale get a pro mt 4x4. None can touch it for the money. And if you want 1/8 scale step up to an arrma.

This is the dumbest poop i have ever seen... The sad part is i bet they will sell a poop ton of these. If you want 1/10 scale get a pro mt 4x4. None can touch it for the money. And if you want 1/8 scale step up to an arrma.

For a very small same cost more, an Arrma 6s.
edited after @slick2500 reminded me of the real cost of the 6s Arrma tough basher fam.

Last edited:
It appears they are showing the market that you can buy a 6s E-Revo 2 or a 4s Maxx. ....for the same money. Now how does this make sense? Especially to the guys that already bought and lost on the E-Revo 2

I would like tohave an xmaxx and feel happy like people say its the best rc but every video i see from kevin talbot or pat their diff just start clicking on every video thats just discusting
the worst feeling iswhen your trying to have fun and you rc car gives you the middle finger thats just heartbreaking thats how i got triggered at my rustler 4x4 and sold it after 6months

I would like tohave an xmaxx and feel happy like people say its the best rc but every video i see from kevin talbot or pat their diff just start clicking on every video thats just discusting

I don't want to work on it when it breaks. To me, the ability to work on Arrma trucks easily with easy access diffs, motor mount, on down the line is huge.

IMG_9984.JPG

My rustler esc that did not wanted to work because water puddle

For a very small cost more, an Arrma 6s.
Aren't the 6s Arrmas also $549.99?

But yeah whoever priced this thing must have been hit in the head by something. It's a 4s 1/10 4wd monster truck and they price it at the same price as the E-Revo? The competition has 4s 1/10 4wd monster truck for $150 less and 6s monster truck that is the same price.

I guess they are. lol. For some reason I think $600 for 6s Arrma. Rofl. Now I'm thinking about the Special Edition again.... $600+ sticks in my mind.
View attachment 49059
My rustler esc that did not wanted to work because water puddle

keep the motor and lipo out, remove the tires, and throw the rest away.

But yeah whoever priced this thing must have been hit in the head by something. It's a 4s 1/10 4wd monster truck and they price it at the same price as the E-Revo? The competition has 4s 1/10 4wd monster truck for $150 less and 6s monster truck that is the same price.

This is what I wanted to say. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back