Kraton 2050 Motor Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesbea

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Outcast 6s
I see several styles of motor supports out there to absorb some of the impact of big landings. What is everyone's favorite for the stock 2050 motor?

I see several styles of motor supports out there to absorb some of the impact of big landings. What is everyone's favorite for the stock 2050 motor?
I use large rubber o-rings (1), just take your motor to the harware store find on that slips on. I believe the od on that motor is 42mm

just use some double sided 3m tape and layer it untill it sits flush under your motor when your mesh is set its easy and cheap........ u can pretty much glue or tape any kind of foam under your motor for support and it works just fine

Another here for not using any motor support, and I jumped pretty big with my kraton. And that was with the stock motor and also then with a longer 4092 motor.

I've used O rings around a 4292 Rocket, but never bothered for the stock motor. I don't hear of folks bending motor mounts very often with a stock sized motor.
I think the O rings are the most cost effective and simple solution, could even use a couple side by side if you feel the need.

Back