Kraton 20 million center diff grease in Kraton 4s 2.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like mine has way too much wheel speed in the front under acceleration, which makes it seem slow trying to accelerate. Was thinking of putting in thicker fluid in the center diff to help with that.

Seems like mine has way too much wheel speed in the front under acceleration, which makes it seem slow trying to accelerate. Was thinking of putting in thicker fluid in the center diff to help with that.
Have you checked it to see how full it is? Because if you've never been into it before my money is on it isn't full

Here is how the center diff looked like when I opened it. It was brand new K4s 2.5. Just sayin.

1713216142841.jpeg

Seems to be the normal on them, i ran one or 2 packs through mine and tore it down after reading countless posts about them not being properly filled from the factory

You think that is bad? My center diff on my Kraton v2.5 was missing the bearing between the front and read output shaft/gears (the little tiny one circled in the pic) and didn't even have any fluid in it. That would have not been good if I ran it without it. Good thing I learned to open them up and check before a first run.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 6.00.25 PM.png

Back